88

⚠️ MENTIONS OF SELF HARM AND EATING DISORDER

"Did Scarlett leave already" Derek asks as he sits as his wife makes coffee.

"She didn't come home last night, Derek I'm worried"

"Why"

"Because she didn't come home last night, she's in med school and to top it all off, she lost her child last week, Ollie's been mia for like 3 days, she won't talk to anyone, not even mark, she's not answering her phone"

"She'll be ok"

Later that day, Scarlett stumbles through the doors of the house and Addison immediately rushes to the door.

"Oh your home, what the hell happened to you"

"Long story sis, some girl game flying at me haha she was kinda like superman"

"Are you drunk"

"I don't know"

"Oh my god, your drunk and you got in a fight with someone"

"Well as I said before sis she flew herself at me"

"What happened to you"

"Nothing, what a 21 girl can't go out and have some fun on a Saturday night"

"I'm worried about you scar"

"There's nothing to be worried about, I'm fine, see fine" she says trying to stand up without holding onto the wall but fails miserably and almost falls to the floor.

"You know what your going to do"

"What mum"

"Oh god, your going to go to bed and then when you wake up for dinner where going to talk, Derek's at the hospital tonight so it will just be me and you"

"Fine, can I least get changed first madam"

"Yes"

"Thank you" the brunette says walking upstairs.

Scarlett doesn't want to talk with her sister because she's scared she might break and everything will come out, truthfully the night her child died, a piece of Scarlett went with and so did Ollie because five hours after there child died, Scarlett and Ollie broke up, he went on a trip to Miami to see his dad and she's stuck here. She just wants to have fun and be a 21 year old she doesn't see the harm in that. When she gets into the bathroom, she strips from her clothing and when she looks in the mirror she almost cries, she's skinner and her arms and thighs and red and bruised. When she gets in the shower, she winces because it stings. Meanwhile downstairs Addison looks in the bag she found in her sisters room which contained pills, an empty bottle of vodka and a razor also a diary with Scarlett's weight written down. She didn't know her sister was going through this, but she only wished she knew sooner so she could help her, she knew when she lost her kid her sister changed but she didn't realise how much. She's just glad for one thing, she could have lost her sister but she didn't.

"Ugh" the older Montgomery sighs.

Addison is just so thankful right now that Derek is at work and marks out of town because she knows how protective the pair are of her, if something was going on they'd want to know but Addison needs to sort this out on her own.

"What do I do"

When Scarlett walks back downstairs after her shower dressed in a long sleeve and shorts she sees Addison still sitting at the table.