89

"Why are we going to this thing again" Alex says as he puts on a top.

"To support Derek and mer needs all the friends she can get" Scarlett smiles putting on a skirt.

"Can't we just stay home and have our own fun"

"Where not going to have any fun though, because I have something in my stomach"

"You know sex helps" Alex smirks walking over to his fiancee

"Shut up, I gave you sex last night and the night before"

"What's your point"

"My point is where going to this damn gathering as Derek likes to call it and then if I feel up to it, we can come home and have sex ok"

"Really"

"Yes"

"Woah"

Truthfully scarlett doesn't know why Derek is throwing this party and it's not like she can get drunk because she is three months pregnant so whilst everyone is having vodka and beers and wine, she'll be sipping on water.

"Here, come here, let me fix your top" Scarlett says pulling the man over to her.

"Kinky"

"Shut up, you know how long it took me this morning to cover up the marks you left last night"

"Now I'm not sorry about that" he smirks and she shoves him away playfully.

"You think I want to go, my feet are swelling, I feel like I'm going to puke every five seconds, I couldn't even fit into this skirt my arse is fat"

"Your arse isn't fat"

"Really"

"Ok what if it is anyway I like it fat, it's sexy, every part of you is sexy" he smirks pulling her closer.

"Thanks, that's gross but thanks, I still can't believe your my fiance"

"Your the one who said yes"

"And I don't regret it"

"Good"

"Come on, let's go and hey maybe if your a good boy tonight I'll have sex with you, but only if your nice, if I see you giving anyone the evil eye I will not understand, I will make you go to bed hard"

"That's not nice"

"You're the one who's engaged to me" she smirks kissing him before walking away.

When they get to Meredith's and Derek's, the place is well boring.

"Oh your here, this party is boring" Cristina says walking up to the pair.

"It looks boring"

"Oh wow you have a pair of eyes" Lexie says.

"Where is Derek"

"Doing business with hunt and Sloan, can we just go to yours and get drunk"

"No you guys always come to mine when the hospitals closed absolutely not and this is torture for me, I am pregnant and I can't even drink"

"You can have water though"

"Woo hoo water boo fucking hoo"

"Don't worry about her, she's moody"

"You want to call me moody, your the one who was upset because we couldn't stay home and have sex"

"Did everyone need to know that"

"Yes because you're a sex whore Alexander Michael Karev and I need to go to the toilet" she says walking away.

"Pregnancy hormones are coming fast huh"

"You could say that" Alex says.

"Jeez I thought she was a bitch when she's wasn't pregnant this is something else"

"Yep"

"Hey why did Scarlett just give me the finger"

"Pregnancy hormones" they all say.

"Oh yes I remember them"

"You weren't a big bitch though"

Later alex is sitting on the couch when Scarlett plops down next to him.

"You ok"

"I hate this"

"You'll be ok"

"This is the most boring house party ever, by now there would be people dancing on tables, we'd be blind drunk" Cristina says sitting down next to Scarlett.

"Where's the man of the hour anyway"

"No idea"

"Do you reckon if I leave anyone would notice, hang on is reed talking to mark" Scarlett says.

"I don't think anyone would notice if anyone left, we could all leave"

"ill be back" Scarlett says getting up.

As mark looks around he groans when he notices scarlett standing up and walking straight towards him and reed.

"hey do you mind if i steal him for a second"

"Sure, ill see you later"

"what the hell"

"um hello to you too"

"What the hell mark, you know lexies here right"

"im aware, ive seen her"

"and your flirting with reed"

"hey she broke up with me and then got into bed with avery, i can do whatever i want"

"yeah but she still has feelings for you"

Mark hates one thing about scarlett being pregnant and thats shes always a bitch, but she speaks the truth.

"and i think you still have feelings for her, actually i know you still have feelings for her, because youve told me, look i dont have a problem flirting with other women, flirt all you want, what i have a problem with is you flirting with people infront of lexie"

"She has to deal with it, scar i have to see her being all loved up with jackson"

"and it kills you doesnt it"

"yes"

"what was that"

"yes" he says louder.

"Exactly, im right like i always am, your in love with her thats why it kills you, just like shes in love with you and it kills her to see you with anyone else, ohh"

"you alright"

"i need to go to the toliet" she says rushing away and mark chuckles.

"is she ok" Reed asks.

"pregnancy stuff"

"oh right, so have you thought about my question"

"yes"

"and"

"ok"

"ok what"

"lets get out of here" he smirks.

"ok" she smiles.

"i hate him" Lexie mumbles.

"MOVE" scarlett says.

"Woah you alrigh. EW" lexie groans as she watches her best friend be sick in the toliet.

"i fucking hate this"

"six months more, do you want me to close the door"

"yes please"

"Alright"

"is she ok" alex asks.

"pregnancy sickness"

"Scar"

"im fine"

"ill leave you two to it" the blonde says walking away.

"hey" Alex says walking into the bathroom.

"i hate this"

"i know, hey i spoke to mer before, she doesnt mind if we leave early because she understands your pregnant"

"can we get food on the way home"

"sure, whatever you want" the man smiles helping her up.

"burger king"

"sure"

"i love you, but before i kiss you let me brush my teeth, do they have spares"

"yeah hang on" Alex says opening a cupboard.

"thanks"

"Marks left, Owen and Cristina are gone, Lexies in her room, izzies asleep, Alex and Scarlett are going, Arizona and Callie decided to go to joes, this is all your fault, you should of put me in charge of handling this party" Meredith says looking at her husband.

"I guess your right it was boring"

"Hey, where off"

"I'm getting Burger King for dinner haha" Scarlett laughs.

"We'll see you at the hospital"

"Oh I'm not working tommorow, adds coming down for the day and doing this whole at home scan thing, it sucks having a ob in la"

"Haha, well we'll see you when we see you" Derek says hugging the women.

"FYI your parties crap"

"Thanks bugs really means a lot"

"I'm not kidding, this wasn't fun, next party you decide to have let me throw it, it'll be amazing"

"Noted"

"See you guys" Meredith says watching the pair walk away.