33

When Scarlett walks into the nicu with Addison she sees Jake there.

"Doctor Davis"

"Ah Scarlett just the girl I was looking for you and you are" Jake says looking at Addison who rolls her eyes.

"I'm Scarlett's sister Addison but you can call me doctor Montgomery" Addison says.

"Ah nice to meet you obviously hotness runs in the family" the man smirks.

"What do you want"

"Can I talk to you"

"No I have to get to work and shouldn't you be doing the same"

"I was just wanting to know if you liked my flowers I brought you"

"There in the bin" she says.

"Where they not your colour"

"No i just don't want flowers from you, we ended this doctor davis I've moved on"

"Technically you've moved back, you and doctor karev since to be getting cosy again"

"Now what me and Alex do is none of your fucking business now leave or I will have you moved myself are we clear" she says.

"Yep, I'll see you around Addison" the man says walking away.

"That's doctor Montgomery to you"

"He's an ass I wouldn't worry about him"

"How did you go out with that"

"Oh hello Addison, Scarlett Mrs Ryan's is here to see you" one nurse says walking up to the sisters.

"Ok thanks add follow me"

"Oh this is different Im getting led by my younger sister" Addison smiles.

"Shut up"

"It's nice though, it's like I don't even have to lift a finger" Addison smirks putting her arm around the blonde.

When they walk into a room, Mrs Ryan's is sitting there looking quite nervous.

"Hello Mrs Ryan's, this is doctor Addison Montgomery, best ob I know and also my sister" Scarlett smiles.

"Hello"

Once the sisters are done with the examination, Addison is helping Bailey with a patient whilst Scarlett is in the nicu.

"Hi doctor Montgomery these are for you Derek told me to give you these, there brain scan results"

"Ok" she says taking the scans off the nurse.

"So how have you been"

"I'm sorry who are you again"

"Rose"

"Oh shoot sorry, I don't have the best memory of people"

"Oh it's ok"

"So um you and Derek is it serious, he seems pretty into you"

Scarlett knows that's a lie, Derek does not seem into the women, she's just trying.

"No, look I know you don't like me, he did marry your sister and date your friend after all"

"Um yeah, look it's not that I don't like you it's just I don't really know you, Derek doesn't really talk about you much"

"Really, you just said he was into me"

"Mhmm, well look I should probably get back to work and tell my patient the news"

"Ok I'll see you around" the brunette says walking off.