45

"So how are you" Billie, Scarlett's therapist asks.

"I'm going to England next week"

"Yeah are you excited about that"

"Definitely, I think I need to get out of Seattle"

"Have you considered maybe moving"

"I could never leave Seattle, even though my sisters in la, I have my family down here"

"And hows your heartbreak"

"It's ok now"

"Have you and Alex spoken"

"No"

"Do you want to speak to him"

"I've come to realise there's no point, I'm done chasing after him and waiting for him to come back, i need to move on, take a step in the right direction for once, I need to let go of the past and move on with the future, I just want people in my life who love and care about me and right now I have them"

"You have a massive support system Scarlett"

"I know" the blonde smiles.

"It's good, not many people do"

"I'd die for my friends and sister"

"I know you would"

"Is that a bad thing"

"No it means you care about them a lot" the women smiles.

"You know that will probably kill me one day, caring about someone too much"

"No it won't"

Later that morning when Scarlett arrives at work she sees Alex at the nurses station and she sighs.

"Hi"

"Hello, you look like crap"

"Yeah the beds here are great but not to sleep in"

"You've been sleeping here" she asks.

"Yep"

"Why"

"Because of the whole Izzie thing I just need some time to think and it's packed there, Meredith, Derek, Lexie, George and Izzie"

"I guess, so she's keeping the baby"

"Yep"

"Are you ok"

"I will be, I think"

"Are you going to be with Izzie"

"I don't know"

"Hey it's ok"

"She gave me this whole speech last night, about how she loved me and she only thought of George as a friend, but I realised last night what if I don't actually love her, I think I do but what if I don't actually love, what if I'm thinking something, my brain wants me to think" he says.

"You don't make any sense" she says confused.

"Argh, your lucky you know"

"How, what cause I'm single, dateless and desperate, well not the third so much"

"No because your getting out of this crap place for a bit, whilst I have to stay"

"I'm sure you and Izzie will figure it out"

"For someone who hates me, your really giving me a lot of advice right now"

"That's because deep down Alex I still care about you" she says brushing a piece of hair out of her face.