81

Today is Scarlett's lucky day why because today is the day fourth year residents become attendings for the day which means she now can offically boss residents and her boyfriend around and she has her first target, Jackson Avery.

"Avery your with me"

"Altman has me"

"Well Altman really wants Yang so shepherd gave her Yang, I gave shepherd Stevens and I get you, come on"

"Is this payback for when I almost passed out in that surgery"

"Wow handsome and smart"

"Thank you"

"Don't take it to personally, I do have a boyfriend"

"Understood, but if you weren't with him, would you consider me"

"Aren't you with grey"

It's been four months since Sloan arrived and a lot has changed, now the sixteen year old girl is 7 months pregnant because everyone soon found out that she was three months pregnant when she arrived in Seattle, marks having an on and off thing with both teddy and Jenny and Lexie dyed her hair blonde and is now dating Jackson Avery since she officially dumped mark after he came back from la and admitted he slept with addison after she told him she'd slept with Jackson.

"Yeah but I know she's still hooked on Sloan"

"No offence I think she'll always be hooked on Sloan"

"I have a question"

"You and Alex, how did that even happen, I mean the stories I've heard made him sound like he was an ass how did someone like you fall for him"

"Oh intern year he was an arse, a massive one and although that did turn me on, there was a sweet side he showed, like I told him stories of my past, I was screaming and crying and he'd just hold me and tell me it was going to be ok, though we didn't exactly have the best relationship in the start but now I feel like where headed somewhere"

"I get that"

"What about Kepner"

"What about her"

"Avery I might of dyed my hair blonde once but I'm not dumb, I see the way you look at her, you have feelings for her"

"She's my friend"

"But you want her to be more" Scarlett smirks pressing the elevator button.

"Truthfully right now I don't know what I want"

"Scar" Alex says as he stands next to the pair alongside Meredith and Lexie.

"Doctor Montgomery to you today doctor karev" Scarlett smirks.

"Oh my girlfriends an attending"

"My husbands one" Meredith laughs.

"Shut up"

"hes als.."

"we dont care hes chief, no offence" Jackson says.

"thats fine, just when you guys need something, dont come to me"

"oh ill go straight to the source, im dereks little sister, he loves me" Scarlett smiles.

"and ill go through her" Alex smirks.

"lexie"

"ill um go to Scarlett"

"ill go to mark who will go to derek" Jackson says.

"oh what because you two are like besties now" scarlett laughs.

"what is taking the elavotror so long" Alex groans.

"do you just want to take the stairs" jackson says looking at scarlett.

"no, my legs are dead, thanks to someone, not looking at anyone" the montgomery women says glaring at alex who just smirks.

"ew"

"what"

"i do not want to hear about your sex life"

"im taking the stairs" Lexie says and the minute she says that the elevator dings.

"oh finally"

when the doors open Marks standing there fixing his pants and teddys also there, fixing her hair.

"yep im taking the stairs now" Scarlett says walking away alongside Jackson, Meredith, Alex and Lexie.

"now im never going to be able to go into that eleavator now" Lexie says.

"that is gross"

"hey why are you guys taking the stairs"

"why are you taking the stairs, your chief"

"because the lift wasnt working"

"thats because your best friend, your bro, was having sex in there, you know now your chief you should really make this place a no sex zone, there could of been an emergency and sloans having sex in the damn lift, ones already down"

"yeah cause you'd survive if this hopsital became a no sex zone" Jackson says.

"ill talk to him" Derek admits kissing his wife before walking away alongside april kepner.

"jealous there mer, she seems to be following him around a lot lately" Alex laughs and scarlett just slaps his arm.

"ow"

"theres nothing going on, hes being her mentor"

"oh right cause that worked out for you"

"hey you where an intern dating a resident"

"yeah but she was a very fit and hot resident, who didnt have a secret husband, you dont right"

"no"

"but wasnt the secret wife your sister"

"yes which is why i cant be mean"

"this is our floor, we'll see you two later" Mereidth says walking away with lexie and alex.

"you dated an intern as a resident"

"oh so attendings can date interns but when i do it, its weird, me and alex are both the same age, meredith and derek have a age gap, hunt and cristina have a age gap, dont even get me started on the age gap between lexie and mark"

"Karev your with me" Arizona says walking up to the man.

"bailey wanted me"

"Bailey got grey"

"im with shepherd"

"im with hunt"

"plans have changed just becuase altman wanted yang, scarlett has avery, derek has both stevens and kepner, i took karev from Bailey, who now has meredith and little grey, sloan has asked for you"

"ugh" the blonde groans.

"just becasue altman wants yang"

"alright come on karev"

"fine" Alex says following the blonde women.

"where going to have fun today"

"why"

"seven year old girl, named Star Hex, biopsy of growth" Arizona says opening the door to the patients room.

"woah"

"cool right, Mrs Hex this is doctor Karev, surgical resident, he will also be helping me today with your daughters surgery"

"what is she getting done again"

"alex"

"biopsy of growth, in these procedures, surgeons make incisions or cuts in the body to remove tissue from inside the body"

"why does she have to get one"

"we found area of tissue, under her heart, we will remove the tissue to lessen the percent of your daughter having something wrong with her heart as she grows up" Alex says.

"ok, how long will her procedure take"

"a biopsy takes about an hour, the length of time will depend on the area of the tissue, since its around the heart area it may take longer" Arizona says putting down the girls chart.

"ok"

"will it hurt" the seven year old asks.

"it will, but we also give you some special medecine to not feel the pain whilst your in surgery"

"like magic dust"

"exactly like magic dust" Alex smiles.

"mummy gives me magic syrup when im sick and i feel better"

"its just like magic syrup sweetie" Arizona says.

"does it taste weird"

"doesnt all magic dust taste weird"

"yes"

"so what have we got today attending"

"surgery"

"oh what kind"

"caesarean hysterctomy, also known as a obstretic emergency procedure performed to save maternal life in uncontrollable haemorrhage and elective indications"

"oh sounds serious"

"it is, now just promise me something"

"what"

"you wont almost pass out at the sight of blood coming out of this womens vagina"

"it was one time, ive seen many vaginas"

"see just think of that, even though that is disgusting and something i did not need to know"

"i havent seen yours"

"and you never will"

"ok"

"have you got a crush on me avery"

"who doesnt"

"i can think of a few people, but i know what your getting at, im hot, who wouldnt want me" she smirks.

"can i help you with something doctor montgomery"

"yes can i have the files for mrs parkinsons"

"like the disease" Jackson asks as the nurse walks away.

"its her last name idiot"

"i knew that"

"really"

"yes"

"here you go"

"thank you" the brunette says walking and jackson is just compelled to follow her.

"so are we doing the surgery now"

"no next week, yes now"

"ready for this Karev" Arizona asks as her and alex are stood in the scrub room getting ready.

"yeah"

"youve got this and if you need my help, im right next to you"