28

When Scarlett walks up to the nurses station she silently groans when she sees Alex, it's been two days since he's been back at the hospital and actually they've been able to avoid each other until now.

"Hello" he smiles.

"Doctor karev" she says not even looking at him.

"Scar we need to talk"

"About what"

"Us"

"Alex there is no us" she says now looking at him.

"right because your the one who just ghosted me"

"I didn't ghost you Alex"

"Yes you did"

"I thought we agreed, I wasn't ready for a relationship with you yet, you agreed to that" she states.

"I saw you have a boyfriend" he smirks.

"And I see your with Izzie good for you, guess everything works out" she says grabbing the files she needs and then walking away but he follows her.

"Just please hear me out ok"

"You love her she loves you I get I really do" she says pressing the elevator button.

"I don't love her, liked yeah but that was last year"

"Last year Alex, it was recent look just please leave me alone" she says getting in the empty elevator and so does he.

"Don't you get it I don't love her, I don't even want to be with her, I love you"

"It hurt Alex, I know ok, just admit it you have feelings for he....." she says but gets cut off by him kissing her.

It takes a few seconds to realise what's going on but once she stupidly kisses him back.

"I mean it scar, I love you" he breaths.

"Fuck" she thinks, what has she just done, she's seeing Jake, she likes Jake but she went and kissed her ex.

"I can't do this" she says.

"Scar" he says pressing the stop button on the elevator.

"What now your not letting me out of this elevator, what the hell"

"Tell me you like him, tell me you can see a future with this guy, tell me you can see yourself loving him"

"Alex don't do this" she begs.

"Tell me and I promise I'll leave you alone"

"I can see a future with him, I like him ok, I can see myself falling in love with him just please leave me alone"

"Ok" he says pressing the stop button again and the blonde girl sighs when the elevator starts again.

"I'll see you around doctor karev" Scarlett says getting out of the elevator and he sighs.

"I'll see you around doctor Montgomery" he says as the doors close.

When she gets to the nicu, she sees Callie standing there obviously waiting for her.

"You ok, you look like you've seen a ghost"

"Me, I'm fine just thinking are those Bianca's files"

"Yes, we fixed her leg that's all good, she's back in her room are you sure your ok"

"Yeah I'm fine I promise" she says smiling so Callie believes her more.

"Ok, I'll save you a seat at lunch"