86

When Scarlett and Alex walk into walk hand in hand, the first person they see is Derek and when he spots the pair his smile grows.

"Hello"

"Ugh don't pretend you don't know"

"Haha congratulations bugs"

"Your going to also have a neice or nephew soon"

"Amy's pregnant"

"No dumbass"

"Nancy, oh my god it's you"

"Yeah, I got a bun cooking in my oven"

"Oh wow double congratulations" the neuro surgeon says pulling his best friend into a tight hug.

"Thanks"

"Have you told anyone"

"We called add last night about the engagement and her, Jake and Mel's where there when I found out, also your mum found out, so I guess your the last shepherd to find out"

"As always, well again congratulations I'm sure mark will be pissed off to find out you told me before him"

"Oh he can deal with it, he's a grown ass man" Scarlett laughs.

"You did on the ring Karev, it really suits her"

"Does it not, though in a few months my fingers are going to look like carrots"

"Haha, you'll be ok, anyway I have a consult, I'll see you two around and also scar"

"Mhmm"

"Missed you while you where in la"

"Who didn't" she smirks watching her best friend walk away.

"Alright who's next"

"Doctor Sloan himself"

"Alright let's go find him"

When the pair find mark, there lucky because he's with Jackson, April, Meredith, Callie and Arizona.

"Hi, you two are early"

"We have news"

"Well it doesn't look like you two are breaking up"

"We aren't, um where engaged" she says showing her ring.

"And pregnant" Alex says putting his hand on her bump.

"What, oh my god" Callie smiles hugging her best friend.

"Wow, finally did it huh, knew you'd do it someday" mark says patting Alex on the shoulder.

"Congratulations" Meredith smiles hugging the man.

"im going to be the best uncle"

"nah im going to be the best auntie" Callie laughs pulling away from the women and the next person to hug her is arizona.

"ill be the greatest auntie" Arizona whispers and scarlett chuckles.

"ok wait until the baby is here to fight over them" Meredith says.

"congratulations, im so proud of you" Mark says hugging the women.

"thanks"

"your sister knew before us didnt she"

"she, mels and jake knew even before alex"

"haha"

"its fine"

"Yeah I knew since she was little they had some weird sister twin telepathy going on"

"No she was there when I found out, when I turned over the pregnancy test they where all in the room, it was during breakfast"

"How is Amelia" mark asks.

"She's doing better, she's back at the hospital full time, rehab really did her good, they fixed what none of us could, she's my best friend again"