15

It's been a week since the bomb and since then everyone has felt anxious walking into Seattle grace. Currently Scarlett is at joes with George, whilst waiting for the others.

"Do you ever feel like the whole world is against you"

"Yeah, why"

"It's just that's how I feel now, ever since the bomb it's like when I walk into work I think two things, everyone hates me and what's going to happen today is someone going to die"

"George you shouldn't feel guilty, you didn't plan the bomb, no one could of stopped it"

"You know when I did my first surgery, everyone started calling me 007"

"Really"

"Yeah, I'm taking it you know what it means"

"Sure do"

"It's just this place feels haunted"

"You know my internship wasn't easy"

"Really"

"No, being the sister of Addison, the sister in law of Derek and the best friend of mark really didn't help, mine and your situations are very different yeah but I know what it feels like to have everyone against you, your lucky your have the other interns to talk to, I didn't really have anyone on my side"

"Why"

"They all kinda thought I was up myself, they thought the only reason I got into the program was because of who I knew, they all thought I was a wannabe surgeon and that I was doing it just to be like my sister, which I wasn't, being a doctor has always been my dream you know just to save people's lives is amazing"

"Your an amazing doctor scar, don't let anyone tell you different"

"So are you, trust me when i say this George it takes time for people to see the real you in this industry, but when people do they will love you, it always takes people a long time to see the good in you, being an intern is hard all you do is get bossed around all day long and you don't really have a life, but the end result is amazing, you can't just give up your dream George because you think people hate you, you have to fight, the good, the bad, the ugly it's all going to come your way but you have to fight through it, things that happen, like the bomb, sometimes they make you want to give up but always those things make you stronger, they make you better, if you get through that you can get through anything" she smiles.

"Thank you"

"I'm always here if you need"

"Your amazing scar, I mean I know we haven't known each other that long but I know your amazing, you give everything to your patients, it's like you have magic hands, you will spend your whole life trying to make people better"

"You'll be ok George" the girl says resting her head on the boys shoulder and he just smiles.

"Your a good friend Scarlett"

"Thanks"

About five minutes, George and Scarlett are laughing about a story Scarlett told him when Alex, Izzie, Cristina and Meredith walk in and they smile at the laughing pair.

"My optometrist made me wear glasses for a month because he thought I was blind"

"I'm taking it you weren't"

"No I wasn't I was just stupid" she laughs.

"Hey" Izzie says.

"Hi"

"She's telling me how she fell into a door and gave the lady on the other side a heart attack"

"Almost"