68

As Scarlett stands the or board, she feels her pager go off and once she looks at it, she immediately runs to izzies room.

"It's coming, the babies coming, it's to early, it's meant to be here in three weeks"

"Hey iz calm down ok, your ok"

"And George is not here, he's off telling his mum that he's joining the army, I have no one"

"You have me, ok Iz I know this is going to be hard but you have me and Loren ok your going to be ok and you know what your going to have your baby in your arms" Scarlett smiles.

"I need George, or Denny"

"Izzie Stevens you are one women who can do this ok, your strong as hell, you had a tumour removed you can bloody give birth ok" the blonde says sternly.

"I can do this" izzie breaths.

"Yes you can and George will be here, he'll meet his daughter or son" Scarlett smiles putting gloves on.

"What do you need me to do" loren asks.

"Help her out, whatever she needs do it, you ready Stevens"

"More then ready, when do I start"

"Now you can start now if you want"

"That can't be George" Callie says as her, Meredith, Richard, Derek, Bailey, Owen, Cristina, Alex, Arizona and Lexie stand out the front of the room "John doe" is in.

"He wrote double O seven on my hand" Meredith admits as Derek hugs his wife.

"Izzie should be here, she would know" Cristina says.

"She's days away from giving birth I don't think she should be identifying the body of her baby daddy" Bailey says.

"It can't be him, it just can't be" Lexie says.

"I CANT" Izzie screams.

"One more push Izzie and then you will have your baby in your arms I promise"

"ARGH" the women screams pushing one last time.

"Oh my god" loren gasps smiling at the baby in Scarlett's hands.

"It's a boy, I'm going to clean him up and then you can hold him ok"

"Ok, oh my little boy" Izzie says with tears in her eyes and loren holds her hand.

"That's your baby"

"That's my baby, mine and George's baby"

"Here you go, just like that" Scarlett says placing the little boy in the women's arms.

"Oh hello sweetie I'm your mama"

"You got a name yet"

"Yeah Daniel Stevens O'Malley"

"Welcome to this world Daniel" Scarlett smiles.

"Thank you Scarlett, if it wasn't for you I probably wouldn't have a baby in my arms right now"

"Your welcome"

"He's beautiful Izzie" Loren says.

"Thank you"

"Rachel are you ok in here, I need to call George"

"Yeah"

"Ok, I'll be back"

When she gets to the nurses station she sits down and rings George's number.

"This is George sorry I'm unavailable right now, but you can either leave a voicemail or ring back at another time"