8

When Scarlett enters the hospital, she plans on doing one thing today and that's to avoid Alex karev the best she can especially after the events that happened last night, does she regret it no, last night was probably one of the best nights of her life, he made her feel things shes never felt things before but is she scared yes, shes not ready for a relationship yet, she just hopes he isn't either.

"Hi" Addison says.

"Hey"

"You ok, you look tired"

"I am tired"

"How long you on today"

"Got a thirty hour shift"

"You'll be ok, just come and see me if you need anything alright" Addison says hugging her sister before making her way up to the nicu.

"Ah morning scar, your with me today hope you don't mind" Derek says walking up to the brunette.

"You got any interns, please don't tell me you have any interns that would just make my day worse"

"Yes Karev and o' Malley"

"Great" she sighs.

"Everything ok"

"Everything's fine, I'm fine"

"You left with Alex last night anything you want to tell me"

"i am in no way telling you about my sex love now how about you just worry about your wife and your girlfriend, what am I doing anyway"

"Alright right this way, just make sure he doesn't hurt you scar"

"I don't want to talk about it der I really don't" she admits.

Meanwhile in the intern locker room, the topic which is Alex and Scarlett is being brought up.

"so you went home with her oh wow didn't think you'd move onto her this quickly" Cristina smirks.

"I did"

"Yes, I went home with her ok, what's the big deal"

"And you had sex"

"I don't kiss and tell Cristina yang"

"We should go, we'll be late" Izzie says standing up, not wanting to hear what Alex got up to with the Montgomery women.

"She's right, let's just hope I'm not with Derek" Meredith says walking out.

"Your all late, you where meant to be out here three minutes ago" Bailey says.

"Sorry" they all say.

"sorrys not good enough that's three minutes that you could of used to save someones life, just don't let that happen again ok Steven's your with Montgomery shepheard, Yang and grey your with me and o'malley and karev your with shepheard and Montgomery" Bailey says walking away and her two interns follow.

When Alex and George find Derek and Scarlett, there at the nurses station talking to Burke.

"Good morning Karev and O'Malley now you both have been told your with me but Karev your with Burke, o'malley your with Montgomery, because I need to go scrub in for a last minute surgery, you know what to do" Derek says looking at his sister in law.

"Yeah, follow me o'mallley" she says walking away avoiding Alex's intense stare.

"You ok Scarlett" George asks noticing something different about the girl she hasn't got her usual glow but he gets confused when the women doesn't answer her just leads them to the patients room.