67

"He's joining what" Scarlett says looking at Izzie.

"George is joining the army, he told me"

"Why would he even do that" Cristina says.

"I don't know, he said something about Owen talking to him about i....Scarlett where are you going" Izzie says watching Scarlett rush out the room.

"Owen said that" Meredith says.

When the blonde women finds Owen, he's standing at the nurses station talking to Alex.

"What the hell"

"I didn't do anything" Alex says looking at his ex girlfriend.

"I don't mean you, I mean you, what the hell" she says looking at Owen.

"Me what did I do"

"You spoke to George o'malley about the army is that correct"

"Yes"

"Hes joining the army because of you, you know that, his baby mama is so close to giving birth, she's due next month and he's joining the bloody army, just because you made the army sound like some amazing thing, he could die Owen and then what his kid doesn't even find out who is he, or what he sounds like"

"Hes not going to die Scarlett" Owen promises.

"How do you know that"

"Because I didn't"

"If he dies it's on you" Scarlett says walking away from the two men.

"What was that about" Callie asks.

"George is joining the army"

"WHAT"

"Yep because of Owen hunt, the man made the army sound like some wonderland shit thing"

"Oh my god"

"That's what I said, he's not going to survive the damn army, I'm not being mean, I love George to death"

"No I get what your saying"

Later that day Scarlett is in the nicu when she sees Lucy walk up to her.

"I'm leaving"

"Huh" the Montgomery women says confused.

"I quit my job here in Seattle, I got a plain ticket to Africa, they offered me a job there, you and Alex both get what you want"

"Does Alex know, I mean is long distance even going to work"

"We broke up"

"What, when"

"Not that long ago"

"I'm sorry"

"Are you really, this is what you wanted since you came back from England, he admitted to me that he hasn't had the same feelings for me he once did since you came back"

"Again im sorry, I really am I didn't want any of this to happen you have to know that"

"Just stop running from him, if you really want him, fight for him, love him the way he deserves to be loved, he adores you Scarlett and deep down I think you adore him too"

"I do"

"So go and fight for him, stop wasting your time" the fields women says walking away leaving Scarlett very confused.

"Ok odd"

Once she does her rounds, it's already 4 in the afternoon which means she gets to go home in two hours and those two hours couldn't go by any faster.