25

"Where engaged" Cristina says walking up to Scarlett who's at the nurses station talking to Callie.

"Me and you" Scarlett asks confused.

"No, I wish me and Burke"

"Oh congratulations" Scarlett smiles hugging the girl.

"Congratulations Yang even though I always thought this one and Karev would get married first"

"Where did you get that bruise from" Cristina says pointing to Scarlett's head.

"Scarlett, one iced vanilla latte" mark says.

"thank you, he "accidentally" banged a pot on my head last night"

"I thought you where a robber, who the hell scares a man to death at two in the morning"

"Who makes pasta at two in the morning with no damn lights on"

"I'm glad i don't live at the frat house, see you at lunch scar" Callie says walking away.

"Yeah got to go find Bailey"

"I have to deal with babies" Scarlett says walking away from mark.

"Women confuse me" the Sloan man says walking away.

In the nicu when Scarlett arrives there, she sees Izzie. 

"I'm with you, or actually I'm shadowing you, since Addisons not here"

"No she's in la"

"Ok"

"Do you have feelings for my boyfriend"

"What"

"I'm asking you a question do you have feelings for Alex, a yes or no question"

"Yes" Izzie mumbles.

"Great"

"Scarlett"

"You said you didn't"

"I know but after Denny died, he was there for me"

"He was there for you"

"Yes and you weren't exactly there either"

"I was in a damn coma, FIGHTING FOR MY LIFE" she yells.

"Scarlett"

"Have you kissed ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTION STEVENS HAVE YOU KISSED HIM"

"Yes"

"You fucking bitch"

"Scarlett"

"Go, go find Bailey and tell her she can find someone else for you to shadow"

"He likes me aswell"

"What"

"Alex, he told me he liked me, I don't want to hurt you, but I thought you should know"

"Get out, get out before you from a doctor to a patient" Scarlett says and the blonde walks away.

"You ok"

"I just need, I need to go find callie" the brunette says rushing away.

"Hey, hey what's wrong, you paged" Callie says walking into the on call room to see a crying Scarlett.

"She likes him, I asked her and she said yes, he apparently likes her back from what she said"

"Oh scar" the Torres women says sitting next to the girl and putting a comforting hand on her shoulder.

"She said she didn't but apparently he was there for her after Denny died and then she has the audacity to put this on me because I wasn't there sorry I got shot, I was in a coma fighting for my damn life, not everything revolves around Izzie Stevens"