77

"Good morning Hilarie"

"Hello doctor Montgomery"

"How are you today, how's the baby"

"She's kicking, a lot, it's like my uterus has became a boxing bag"

"That happens, so today I'm going to do an ultrasound and also a blood test, we did do an ex ray yesterday and everything was fine, but the blood test might tell us something else"

"Ok"

"There might not be anything wrong but where just being sure"

"I get that"

"But how's the pain in your abdomen today" the brunette says setting up the ultrasound machine.

"Um I'd say around a three, it's not as bad as it was yesterday that's for sure, I mean I can go to the toilet today"

"That's good, I see your husband isn't here"

"George, our son has this award ceremony at school, he's nominated for six awards"

"Oh that's fantastic, how old is your son"

"He'll be fifteen next week"

"Crazy how time goes by doesn't it"

"Oh definitely, once you have kids, time goes by so fast one minute your in December next it's already December of the next year"

"Crazy"

"How old would your kid be"

"Seven"

"Wow"

"Yeah"

"I'm sorry"

"Oh it's ok, me and my boyfriend now are trying for one so hopefully it works"

"Oh that's amazing"

"Yeah"

"Well I wish you the best, you'll get your miracle baby"

"Thank you, you ready to see your baby girl"

"Yes"

"As always this is going to be a little cold"

"I'm use to it now" the women says as the brunette places gel on the woman's stomach.

Meanwhile in the ambulance bay, Alex and Cristina are both waiting with mark and Owen.

"Where doing all the fun stuff whilst Derek is stuck in his office, it's quite fun" mark laughs.

"He's the chief" Owen says.

"Are they not here yet" Bailey says rushing out alongside April who recently got hired again by Derek.

"Nope" Alex says.

"They said they'd be here five minutes ag....here they are" Bailey says watching three ambulances pull up.

"I thought you only said two" Cristina says.

"They only said two"

"What have we got"

"65 year old male, suffered a minor heart attack"

"Yang, your with me, we'll take him" Owen says.

"34 year old female, fell and broke her three of her bones and broke her nose in two places, needs stitches in her right arm"

"Karev we'll take this one" Bailey says.

"21 year old female, fell and fractured her hip, she's seven months pregnant"

"Sloan take this one, I'll take her and I'll page Montgomery"

"Alright let's go Karev" mark says rushing off.

As Scarlett stands in the nicu, checking on the babies, she feels her pager go off.

Miranda bailey - 911 - ambulance bay

"Shit"

When she gets to the ambulance bay she runs up to Bailey.

"What have we got"

"21 year old female, fell and fractured her hip also seven months pregnant"

"Oh crap, I'll take her can you page Torres"

"Yeah, she's all yours Montgomery" Bailey says as the women rushes off with the gurney.

A few moments later as mark and Alex are rushing there patient down the corridors mark sees Callie.

"Torres I need you"

"Sorry scar needs me" the brunette says rushing off.

ugh, karev page another ortho doctor"

"on it" the karev man says grabbing his pager.

when callie finds scarlett, her scrubs are bloody.

"what happend"

"her hip opened, somehow"

"her hip what"

"opened, i put her on the bed and she just started bleeding everywhere and thats resulted in me being covered in her hip blood"

"look scar do me a favour change into some new scrubs and ill check her hip and then you can come back and check the baby ok"

"ok" Scarlett says walking out of the room.

"woah what happened to you" Cristina says.

"this is a womens hip blood"

"right"

"shut up" the women says walking away.

"what the hell happened to you"

"SHUT UP" the brunette women yells walking away.

"YOU GOT YOUR PERIOD MONTGOMERY"

"THIS ISNT MY BLOOD, SHUT UP AVERY"

"Do you like her" Cristina says looking at the man.

"No why"

"Good because she's with Alex, she loves Alex"

"I know that"

"Ok" the yang women says walking away.

Once the brunette changes into different scrubs, she walks back into her patients room and Callie is stitching the women's hip.

"her hip is fractured but not majorly and the reason you became covered in her blood is because she had fluid on her hip, which caused her hip to explode, luckily I sort that out" the Torres women says finishing the stiches.

"that's cal"

"no worries, you ok"

"yeah I smell like blood"

"alright well you can do your part now, ill see you later"

"bye" Scarlett says watching her best friend walk away.

"Is my baby dying"

"Where about to find out, can you feel it"

"Sort of"

"Everything will be ok, I can promise you that" Scarlett admits turning on the ultrasound machine.

"Is there a chance they could be dead"

"No, you can feel it which means that there still alive"

"Ok"

"You ready to find out, this might be a little cold"

"Yes"

"Ok" the Montgomery women.

Once the ultrasound machine turns on both pair of eyes turn to the screen.

"There's your baby"

"What's the other thing next to it"

"Congratulations looks like your having twins, two healthy babies right there" Scarlett smiles.

"Oh my god" the women gasps.

"Congratulations"