73

"SCARLETT" Addison yells noticing her sister talking to alex and arizona.

when the blonde turns around, she hands the files to alex before running to her older sister squealing.

"ADD" Scarlett cheers hugging the older women tightly.

"oh i missed you"

"i missed you too"

"its cute how in love you are with her" arizona smiles looking at alex.

"what do you mean"

"i mean your smile says it all, your always happier when shes happy"

"she deserves to be happy after everything shes been through, she deserves happiness" alex admits, still looking at the two sisters.

"your engaged"

"no, this is a promise ring" scarlett says showing her sister the diamond ring on her finger.

"woah and where is my future brother in law, wow i never thought id be saying that about alex karev" addison laughs and scarlett points to where he is.

"oh looks like im wanted, ill see you later arizona"

"all good" the blonde says smiling.

"addison"

"so your not going to screw this up again, neither of you"

"no, hurting her is the last thing i want to do, i learnt my lesson last time, i never want to loose her again"

"you better not, do you know where richard is"

"hes in surgery with mer and cristina" scarlett admits and addison nods.

"is our patient here"

"she was admitted this morning"

"ok"

"ill see you at lunch babe" scarlett says kissing her boyfriend before walking away with her sister.

when the two montgomery sisters get to patients room, they see kady in there.

"oh addison hello"

"your not on this procedure kady" scarlett says.

"no i was just giving her, some medication, have a good day miss harben"

"thank you kady" the women smiles.

"shes a bitch" scarlett mumbles to addison and the older women chuckles.

"um you chose lexie grey for the procedure correct"

"yeah i paged her on my way up here, she should be here soon"

"ok, thats marks girlfriend right"

"kinda why you jealous"

"no, me and mark are way over"

"ok, morning mrs harben"

"good morning"

"so are you aware of what your having done today"

"i know its called a oophorectomy but what does it consist"

"scarlett you want to tell her" addison says looking at her younger sister.

"Oophorectomy is the surgical removal of one or both ovaries and can be done laparoscopically unless otherwise indicated. It may be performed for ovarian pathology such as a neoplasm, risk-reducing purposes reducing the risk of reoperation or cancer, or fertility preservation, in your case it will only be one ovary"

"So what will happen to my other one then"

"If we remove only one ovary, the remaining ovary will probably still produce estrogen. That means you'll still have a menstrual cycle and be able to get pregnant"