43

"Afternoon, I take it your not speaking to me"

"Nope"

"Scar"

"I'm done Alex" she says writing something down.

"With me"

"Yes, everytime something happens, you run ok every damn time, I'm surprised you didn't run when I went to prison so I'm done Alex, I really am, I can't keep watching you run"

"I love you"

"No you don't" she says walking away and he sighs.

"Yes I do" he says following her.

"Just leave me alone doctor Karev"

"Fine" he says walking a different way.

"Asshole" she mumbles pressing the elevator button.

"What" Derek says standing next to her.

"Oh sorry not you, my ex boyfriend"

"Still haven't spoken to him"

"Not since he ran out the door and never came back no"

"I'm sure you'll get there"

"I think it's done for good this time D, I don't think there's any going back"

"I'm sure it isn't the case, your Scarlett and Alex, you two always get back together"

"What if that's the problem, what if where toxic, this is what we need d, we need time" she says as her pager goes off.

Nurse Judith - emergency labour - Nicu

"Crap I gotta go" she says rushing towards the stairs since the elevator is taking forever.

When she gets to the nicu, she sees a doctor pacing.

"What's happened"

"Lucys having contractions and she's asking for you, she's in labour"

"Ok do you have anything on right now"

"No"

"Alright come with me" the blonde says rushing to the girls room and the doctor follows her.

"Hi" Lucy pants out.

"How dialated is she"

"Very"

"Ok, thank you nurse Judith, ok Lucy you ready to push" the women says putting on gloves.

"Yes, finally"

"Ok, Mary, just stand next to her and hold her hand, and do anything she needs you to do ok, Lucy you've got this" Scarlett promises.

"First baby" Mary asks.

"Yes"

"Oh that's sweet"

"Yeah"

"Alright ready, on the count of three I want you to push, can you do that"

"Yes"

"Ok, one, two, three"

"Argh" the women groans pushing as hard as she can.

"Ok, take a breath, alright ready, one, two, three"

"Oh fuck"

"Alright Lucy, hold Mary's hand and think of anything, your favourite food, or your favourite movie or think about meeting your celebrity crush ok, I need you to push really hard ok, because your baby is almost here ok, one, two, three"