30

⚠️ SMUT

It's been three days since Jake and Scarlett ended things and things have been ok for Scarlett and people are noticing she's going back to her old self especially Derek and mark, they saw her smile yesterday and they haven't seen her smile like that since New York. Alex is happy the girl is finally smiling again too, because he missed her smile, things between them are still the same though but now there talking regularly, aswell of fitting and they even had drinks at joes last night with Meredith, Cristina and Izzie because George and Callie are somewhere.

"Morning" Scarlett says walking into the nicu.

"Doctor Davis came by this morning"

"He did"

"Yes he wanted to speak to said it was urgent"

"Ugh" she sighs, last time he said it was urgent they yelled at each other and they broke up what could be possibly want to talk about this time, what he has an std, she's been there done that with Alex.

"I'll catch him later, I have to do my rounds" she says grabbing her patients charts.

Meanwhile Alex is at the nurses station talking to Lexie when he sees Jake walk up to him.

"Hey have you see two seen Scarlett around"

"No"

"She should be here why" Alex says.

"I just need to talk to her"

"She doesn't want to get back with you"

"That's not your problem karev"

"Um yes it is actually last time you two spoke, you said some pretty hurtful stuff to her, do you know how long I was with her that day for, no because you yelled at her and called her ugly and fat, call scar all the names you want but she is not ugly and fat and she told me about what you said about you being surprised she's a doctor, so what she's a doctor she's a bloody good one, great actually a better one then you that's for sure"  Alex says.

"Just if you see her doctor Grey let her know im looking for her" Jake says looking at Lexie before walking away.

"Is that scars ex"

"Yep" Alex says popping the p.

"Wow what did she see in him, I mean he is kinda hot but he acts like an ass"

"He is hey can you give Cristina these, I need to go and talk to Scarlett"

"Sure" Lexie says walking off smiling and Alex makes his way up to the nicu.

"What are you doing here"

"Came to see you, your ex wants to talk to you"

"I know I heard"

"Are you ok"

"I'm happy Alex I don't want him to ruin that"

"Hey he won't, I promise if you need me to kick his head in I will no question asked"

"Ha thanks but I'll be ok, shouldn't you be working doctor Karev" she smirks putting down her files.

"Yeah but my surgery got cancelled"

"Oh sorry, well you can come work up here with pregnant people and vaginas"

"Nah I'm ok, your sister traumatised me enough" he laughs sitting down.

"But your staying anyway why" she asks.

"Because I'm bored and it looks like you are"

"I have patients Alex"