55

"These are the charts of your patients" doctor kart says passing Scarlett a bunch of charts.

"Mine"

"Yes, I've been observing you these past two months and I'm impressed, which means I'm letting you have your own time, there all in places you know and your very capable of doing all of it, but if you need some help don't be afraid to page me ok"

"Ok thank you doctor kart"

"Your welcome"

"Hi" Bianca says walking up to the women.

"Hi"

"Haven't heard from you for a while, I didn't scare you off did I"

"No, I need to go check on these patients" the blonde says walking away.

"I scared her off" Bianca says.

Since there last date, Scarlett hasn't really talked to Bianca and yes she feels guilty but she doesn't want to fall for anyone anytime soon and she knows she's being a bitch about it but she just can't go down that road again, she needs time without going on dates, kissing people, hooking up with people and falling in love, she needs a break, the two things she wants to focus on is work and herself.

"Hi" Addison says.

"Hi"

"You got your own patients"

"Yep" the blonde says smiling widely.

"Congrats"

"Thank you, I'll see you later sis" the blonde says walking away.

When she gets to her first patients room, she sees a women who looks in her mid twenties.

"Hello"

"Your not doctor kart"

"No im doctor Montgomery, a trainee here, I'm stepping in for doctor kart and you must be Mrs flint"

"That's correct is she ok"

"Yeah she's ok"

"Ok"

"And what seems to be the problem"

"So for the past three days I've been having abdominal pain, my gp did a scan yesterday and he said everything was fine but I just want to get to the problem"

"What would you rate your pain out of ten right now, one being low and ten being high"

"Probably a seven point five"

"Ok so somewhere in the middle"

"Yeah"

"Have you experienced any bleeding whilst having this pain"

"No"

"Nausea"

"No"

"Dizziness"

"No"

"Ok, so I'm going to take some bloods an ex ray and also an ultrasound I promise I'll find out the problem"

"Oh thank you, can you um call my husband"

"I can get one of the nurses too"

"That would be amazing thank you"

"You're welcome, I'll be back in a minute" the blonde says walking away.

When she gets to the nurses station, she writes down something on the women's chart before walking up to a nurse.

"Hi, um patient 234 wanted to know if you could call her husband the names Mrs flint, belle flint"

"Sure thing, anything else doctor Montgomery"