46

"Ok now don't do anything I wouldn't do" mark says hugging Scarlett.

"I'm not going to do anything stupid I promise" the blonde says.

"Thank you for letting me stay here" Callie says.

"Your my best friend and mark look after her please"

"Will do, Addison don't let this one get into any trouble"

"She's my sister mark" the older Montgomery sister smirks.

"I just want to get to England already" Scarlett says.

"Alright, oh here's your taxi, please have fun, though not too much fun, not without me" Callie says hugging Scarlett.

"I'll miss you the most I think"

"Hey, I'm standing right here you know" mark says putting the suitcases in the boot.

"I know, your probably in like third place"

"Who's second"

"Derek, hang on maybe fifth cause I'll miss Cristina and Mer too"

"Ok, I love you have fun" mark says pulling his best friend in for a hug.

"Love you too, behave I don't want my house smelling of sex when I come home"

"Ok"

"That doesn't just go for you, it goes for you too missy"

"Alright, you can go now" mark says.

"Well have fun and we'll speak soon" the blonde says getting in the taxi.

"Oh England's going to love her" Callie laughs as her and Mark watch the two Montgomery women get in the taxi.

"Not as much as Seattle loves her" mark smiles waving as the taxi drives away.

"So tell me" Addison says looking at her baby sister.

"About what"

"You and Alex, I know he's been staying with you"

"It's nothing, just um, it's nothing"

"Really"

"I promise"

Ever since Scarlett and Alex hooked up in that on call room a week ago, they've had sex a few times and also Alex had been staying at Scarlett's until he found himself some place to live because he didn't want to live with Izzie and George and she didn't want him to live in some crappy hotel, they've talked but there definitely not getting back rougher anytime soon.

"Then why was he there this morning"

"Because he's living with me for a bit, he doesn't want to live with Izzie and George especially with the whole baby thing"

"Just don't let him hurt you again"

"I don't plan to, I promise" the women smiles.

"Ok, I mean hey in ten years you two will probably be married with two kids"

"Don't say that"

"What you don't want a future with him"

"I did, once"

"What about now"

"I need to think about what I want" the girl admits.

"Perfect time to go to England then"

"Yeah" the blonde smiles.

"Hi" Izzie says standing next to Alex at the nurses station.

"Can I help you"

"Yes you can, for one you can stop ignoring my calls and two you can stop ignoring me in general"

"There's a reason I ignore you Izzie"

"Just because I'm pregnant doesn't change anything"

"Yes it does Izzie, it changes everything, it changed everything"

"I'm not giving this baby up"

"I never asked you too, have the baby Izzie you won't loose the baby, but you lost me" the Karev man says walking away.

"You slept with Scarlett" she says following him.

"So"

"So, Alex you basically screwed up too"

"I'm sorry when I hooked up with Scarlett I didn't know me and you where together, that was after you told me about you being pregnant with Georges baby, oh wait again that wasn't you, that was scar who told me"

"She never should of said anything, to anyone"

"She was protecting her best friend, she told Callie because she deserved to know her husband was cheating on her, I deserved to know my girlfriend cheated on me, I have a question if Scarlett didn't tell us would you of ever told us"

"Maybe"

"And that is why scars a better person then you'll ever be"

"She doesn't want you Alex, she's playing you"

"Excuse you" Callie says.

"What"

"Scarlett is not playing Alex" the Torres women says.

"How do you know"

"Because she loves him, it's just she's taking her time with him because she's scared of getting hurt, one reason she's scared of getting hurt is because of you, because every damn time there happy you ruin it, scar was dying, fighting for her life and you could say to her after was that you have feelings for Alex, she told me about that, she also told me she wanted to be your friend, because she thought you finally got over your stupid crush on her boyfriend, but no, look I know you hate me and scar but do you have to go around sleeping with the men we love"

"I'm sorry Callie, i didn't plan to get pregnant with his baby"

"No, you know what you just said about Scarlett not wanting Alex, well I think it's you who doesn't want Alex, you like him, you like him chasing after you, you like him making you think your the only girl who matters to him, your obsessed with the idea of him, because you know he'll always be with you, but you don't love him, you never have, you walked around the hospital calling him evil spawn and saying how he was a douche and an ass but then the minute Scarlett rocks up, hot, skinny, brunette, a badass bitch you get jealous because you no longer have Alex Karevs attention, trust me honey when I say that if you and scar where getting burnt alive and he could only save one, it wouldn't be you, we work in a hospital and I don't want to hear a peep come out of your mouth unless it's work related understood"

"Yes"

"Ok"

"Thank you" Alex mumbles as the Torres women walks past him.

"Your welcome"

"You really going to let her treat me like that and allow her to walk away"

"What she said was true Izzie and you know it, that's why you can't look at me" Alex says.

"I do love you Alex"

"No you don't, see you around Izzie" the Karev man says walking away, leaving Izzie by herself yet again.

"I'm hungry, can we get food" Scarlett says as her and Addison walk around the airport.

"Yeah, I guess I could use a coffee"

"Hey d told me Mel's moved to la, how is she"

"She's not good, but I know she's in good hands even when I'm not there, she misses you"

"Yeah I miss her too"

"You should visit la some time"

"Oh I plan too"

"Look we have three months in England, we don't have to worry about anything ok, just work, not worrying about boys or anything"

"I know it's great"

"It sure is" Addison says putting her arm around her sisters shoulder.

"Thanks add for this"

"I couldn't think of anyone better to take"