80

It's been a week since Lexie found out about Sloan and ever since that night she's been staying with Scarlett and Alex because if she goes home she knows Meredith will have something to say and Scarlett doesn't mind, Alex on the other hand does, she's basically stolen his girlfriend and hogged his bed, he's staying in the guest bedroom.

"When's your sister moving back in with you" Alex asks standing next to Meredith.

"I don't know, she won't talk to me, your girlfriends the only one she'll talk to you"

"She's stealing my girlfriend and bed, I just want five minutes with Scarlett"

"I'll talk to her ok, I promise"

"Thank you"

"Karev" Arizona says.

"Yeah"

"Your with me today, I took you from shepherd, grey, baileys asking for you and Stevens"

"Ok, I'll talk to her" the grey women says walking away and Alex smiles at the women.

"So what do we have"

"6 year old boy, has been getting the same kind of headache for three days straight, hasn't fell or had a concussion of any kind, one morning he woke up and started having this headache, he also gets dizzy spells often and feels like he's going to be sick"

"Woah"

"Yes so whilst I do the bloods, I need you to book a head ct and also a xray"

"On it"

Meanwhile Scarlett is in the most awkward situation, currently she's in a room with a patient, Derek, mark, Lexie, April, Jackson and Callie.

"I'm dying aren't I"

"You're not dying Mrs Petra" Derek reassures.

"You could cut the tension with a knife" Jackson whispers to Scarlett and she chuckles.

"True"

"Did you need me to page Altman or Yang" Lexie asks looking at her brother in law.

"No not until we run some tests, Scarlett you did the ultrasound correct"

"Yeah Mrs Petra your babies look healthy"

"Oh thank god" the women sighs.

"Ok Torres, myself, grey, Sloan and Avery will be perform the surgery whilst Montgomery you will be on baby watch and kepner you will be on patient watch" Derek says looking around at the other doctors who nod.

"You ok" Scarlett mouths to Lexie who nods.

"Alright Mrs Petra we'll be back soon to take you to the OR" mark says as everyone starts leaving.

"Scarlett can I borrow you for a sec" Callie asks and the women nods following her friend.

"What's up"

"I need to tell you something and you have to promise you won't tell mark not yet"

"What"

"Sloans pregnant"

"What"

"Yeah, she's three months pregnant, she told me last night and since your close with mark and she knows he trusts you more then anything she wants you to be her ob"

"Ugh ok"

"How's Lexie"

"She's getting there, it won't be easy, Alex complains all the time saying she's stealing me from him"