26

"MARK" Scarlett yells walking down the stairs.

"IN THE KITCHEN"

"YOUR A FUCKING DOUCHE"

"Huh, what did I do now"

"You gave me the damn flu, you now what day it is today, Cristina and burkes wedding"

"I gave you the flu"

"Yes, my whole body aches, I have a runny nose, I'm coughing, I'm so fucking cold, all I want to do is go to bed"

"I'm sorry" he chuckles.

"This is not funny sloan"

For the past week it has just been mark and Scarlett living in the house, since Alex moved out a month ago and last week Addison left Seattle for la, even though Scarlett will miss her sister, she's happy for her. Now the one day she isn't working, because Cristina and Burke are getting married, she's home sick because mark gave her the flu, on Friday he went home early because Richard sent him home, Saturday she drank out of his cup and now she's ended up with the flu.

"You're making me soup, whilst I go into the lounge room and watch a movie with my blanket" she says walking away.

"Wow I forgot how much of a pain in the ass you could be when you're sick" mark laughs opening the fridge.

"HEY YOUR THE ASS WHO GOT ME SICK I SHOULD BE GETTING READY FOR A FUCKING WEDDING RIGHT NOW" she yells laying down on the couch and mark just laughs.

Meanwhile at the wedding Derek is standing talking to Richard and the wedding is soon to start but he notices Scarlett isn't here yet, he knows mark has the flu but he thought Scarlett would be here.

"Excuse me for a second" he says walking away from the chief.

When he gets outside he calls Scarlett.

"Hello"

"Hey where are you, the wedding is about to start"

"Mark got me sick, I now have the damn flu" she groans.

"What"

"Yeah you now the flu he got off one of his slutty nurses well now I have said flu"

"So your not coming"

"No can you apologise to Cristina for me I know she's stressed about it"

"Ok, get well" he chuckles.

"This is not funny Derek shepherd, I'm a doctor I don't get sick"

"Oi your lucky your not here, she's a bitch when she's sick"

"Says the douche who got me sick"

"Ok I'm going to let you go, I'll talk later"

"Yeah yeah whatever bye"

"Bye" he says hanging up.

"Sloan you laugh again, this bowl will go over your bloody head"

"I wasn't laughing"

An hour later, Scarlett is home alone because mark has gone probably to get laid, when someone knocks on the door. When Scarlett opens the door dressed in nothing but an oversized tshirt and leggings, she sees her ex boyfriend.

"Hi"

"Heard you had the flu, thought I'd bring you some things" he says holding up the bag that he has in his hand.

"You didn't have too, shouldn't you be at the wedding"

"Burke walked out, can I come in"

"Sure, he walked away" she says letting him in.

"Yeah"

"Wow poor Cristina"

"Yeah mer and Izzie are with her she was pretty devastated"

"I would be too if the love of my life walked away" she says taking a seat on the couch.

"I would never walk away from you"

"Who said I was talking about you" she says.

"What you have a boyfriend do you"

"Jealous"

"Well considering the events that have happened yes I would be" he smirks sitting down next to her.

Soon after the pair broke up, one night they were both at Joes, when they both decided to be friends with benefits until Scarlett could trust him again. She thought to just screw someone else but she has good sex with Alex, great sex actually.

"Well I'm not dating anyone else" she says.

"Good, I mean good for you"

"What about you, what about Izzie"

"Oh this again, no I'm not in love with her, your the one for me scar" he says leaning closer to her.

"I have the flu"

"I don't care" he says kissing her deeply.

"Oh that's right you now have 17 days off"

"Mhmm"

"Hey congrats by the way" she says as he puts his hands on her waist moving her closer to him.

"Mhmm, now where both residents" he smiles placing her on his lap.

"You're going to get sick" she says as he kisses down her neck.

"I don't care" he says between kisses.

Truthfully he doesn't care, he wants her, he doesn't care if he gets the flu, having this moment with her is worth it. He wants to show her that she's his and he's hers, she's the one for him, not Izzie or Olivia, she's the one he wants.

"Fuck" she moans as his hand slips into her leggings.

"Is this my top"

"Maybe"

"I was looking for it"

"It's comfortable and it smells like you"

"You miss me"

"I don't"

"You do, then why are you dripping, do I turn you on Scarlett rose Montgomery" he smirks.

"No" she mumbles.

"Answer me or I'll stop"

"Yes ok you turn me on, you know you do" she says pulling his hair.

"Don't do that"

"Why, do I turn you on Karev"

"You know you do" he says kissing her again.