10

⚠️ SMUT

"Morning" Alex groans holding Scarlett tighter.

"How long you been up"

"Not that long" he says kissing her lightly.

"Do you think we can spend forever here, in bed"

"I'd like that" he smiles.

After last night, Scarlett doesn't know if she's felt happier, she saved someone's life yesterday, plus she now has a boyfriend.

"Last night was amazing"

"Yeah hey I do love you"

"I love you too" she says resting her head on his chest.

"It was pretty funny watching Cristina get drunk"

"Oh yeah Burke did not look happy"

"Hey you know I'm proud of what you did yesterday, you saved that women and her baby"

"At first I was scared, no one was there, you know add, or anyone and when that nurse told me about the results, my heart stopped beating, I have had multiple conversations with that women and she always says how much this kid is a blessing to her, it's like that the world knew she needed that child, I don't want her to loose it"

"Hey your strong ok" he says kissing her head.

"Yeah, I know but sometimes being strong doesn't get you everywhere"

"Yeah"

"You know who I saw yesterday"

"Who"

"Olivia, she was working which shocked me she said that I should be careful around you, especially with your history with her"

"Ugh please don't tell me she's still going on about it"

"Ha it's funny actually"

"Not for me, what time do you start today"

"Eight you"

"Six thirty which is in an hour and a half so we still have time to do this" he says picking her up so she's on his lap and she giggles pulling the sheet around her back.

"I hate you"

"You love me, I love you" he says kissing her deeply.

"Your an ass, but fuck your a good kisser" she says as he starts kissing down her neck.

"Say it"

"What"

"I love you Scarlett Montgomery"

"I love you Alex Karev" she smiles as he wraps his arms around her tighter.

"Have I told you how hot you are" he says with running his hands down her back.

"Yes you have, you do a lot actually"

"I'm proud of myself actually" he smirks resting his hands on her ass.

"Why"

"Because I have a very hot girlfriend"

"Yeah you can do me a favour" she says leaning down to whisper in his ear sending shivers down his spine.

"Yeah"

"You can fuck me" she smirks.

"No"

"What"

"I want to watch you" he says against her neck.

Once that was said, she sits up on the man's waist, grabs a common from the bedside table and as she places it on his dick, his smirk just gets bigger.