41

It has been a week since Scarlett got out of prison and today she's finally back at work, recently she's started to see a therapist and that has really brought up some childhood trauma and feelings she never wanted to feel again.

"Hi" Meredith smiles walking up to the girl at the nurses station.

"Hey, so when's the wedding"

"Huh with who"

"You and shepherd, mer don't play dumb"

"Ok where dating but scar we aren't getting married"

"You want to though"

"Someday yes, when the times right"

"Montgomery, the doctors in the nicu need you" one doctor says.

"I was just grabbing files"

"Meredith can grab them, can't you doctor grey"

"What is your damn problem with me"

"I don't have a problem with you"

"Sure you don't, it's my first day back at work ok, yes I was in prison big deal but it was crime I didn't commit, so stop glaring at me like I'm not meant to be here, I'm doing my job ok I'm saving people's lives for one second stop giving me the freaking evil eye and do the same, I'm not a criminal and it was because of your best friend that I ended up in there so don't for one second blame me for something I didn't do, mer I'll see you at lunch, I'm going back to the nicu where people actually treat me like I'm a damn doctor" the blonde says walking away.

"Woah" Meredith says shocked.

"She's a bitch, I don't know how your friends with her, rose was way better"

"You know nothing about Scarlett, ok so just shut up and go do something useful" the grey women says walking away.

"Hey you good" Lexie asks.

"Yeah stupid doctors arguing with people who are way better then him"

"Did he fight you"

"No but scar told him what was good" Meredith smirks.

"She's feisty, I don't know how she's with someone like Alex, she could be with anyone and she chose him, she could have the royals"

"Got a little crush" Meredith laughs.

"If I was gay then I totally would go there"

"I think we all would"

"Hi, what you two talking about"

"Your girlfriend"

"What's she done now"

"Nothing where just saying how gorgeous she is and how we don't know why she picked you out of all people to date, she could of picked some hot rich fancy celebrity"

"Because she loves me" Alex smirks.

"She sure does"

"Doctor Montgomery, the other doctor Montgomery is on the phone" a nurse says.

"Hello" the blonde says answering the phone.

"Hey, um look I know you just got out of prison and your happy in Seattle but I have a question"

"I'm not moving to la add"

"No, that's not the question, um so I was given this offer, a three month contract at one of the best women's hospital in England and I need to take a ob, I was wondering if you'd come"

"Come to England for three months"

"You can say no I'll understan..."

"Yes"