71

Tonight Scarlett, Alex, Lexie, mark, Callie and Arizona are all going on a triple date since Arizona wanted to get to know some of Callie's friends better and who better to invite then two of Callie's very close friends, well she has hooked up with both so the Torres women hopes it's not awkward.

"You ready t.........woah" Alex says walking into his and Scarlett's bedroom.

"What"

"You look hot" he smirks.

Scarlett's wearing a short tight dark green dress with white heels and her blonde hair is straight and down.

"You don't look bad yourself either"

Alex is wearing a white button up shirt with black pants.

"I can't wait until we get home and then I can rip that dress right off you" he smirks kissing down her neck making her moan softly.

"Alex, wait until we get home, we have to be there in like twenty minutes"

"Fine, but can u have a kiss" he says and she laughs before kissing him deeply.

"Tonight will be fun and when we get home we'll have even more fun" the blonde women smirks pulling away from the man who groans.

"Promise"

"Promise" she smiles kissing his cheek before walking off.

"Your going to be the death of me Scarlett rose Montgomery" he says grabbing his phone before following her.

When they get to the restaurant mark and Lexie are there already.

"Oh hi" Lexie smiles standing up to hug the pair.

"Hi, you look amazing"

"Oh thanks so do you, you two look like an ultimate power couple right now, the modern day mr and Mrs smith"

"What's up your bum mark, look happy" Scarlett laughs looking at her best friend.

"He would rather be in bed with me right now then be here"

"Join the club, so does Alex, come on you two, Arizona hasn't been here for long and Callie wants to introduce her to some of her friends is that a crime"

"Well why doesn't she invite Owen and Cristina"

"Look where her best friends, where going to be supportive of her and if that means sit through a dinner without complaining then your going to do that, both of you" Scarlett says looking at Alex and mark.

"Fine" both men sigh.

"Thank you" Scarlett says sitting down next to Alex.

"The seating arrangement isn't going to work though"

"Mark what did she say stop complaining" Lexie says.

A few minutes later, Scarlett is sipping on her drink when Callie and Arizona walk up to them.

"Sorry where late bad traffic" Callie says sitting down next to Scarlett whilst Arizona sits next to Lexie on the other side.

"No worries we weren't here long" Scarlett smiles earning a glare from mark and she wants to kick him right now.

"That's good, have you guys ordered drinks yet"

"Yeah we just finished but it's fine, can never have to much" mark smirks.

"This is going to be a long night" Scarlett thinks.

"Oh yeah, oh the menu looks great" Arizona says.