35

It has been a week since Scarlett's birthday and her life's been amazing apart from the fact Jake is still doing her head in. Currently Scarlett is waiting for the elevator and when she steps foot in the lift no one is in there thankfully, but when it next stops Derek steps in.

"Hi"

"Hello"

"How are you"

"I'm good"

"You look good, I mean that scar"

"Thanks" she smiles as the elevator doors open again and she smiles when she notices Meredith.

"Hi" Derek and Scarlett both say.

"Hi" Meredith says standing next to Scarlett.

A few seconds later, Addison walks in and she just looks at everyone and smiles.

"Hi" Addison says putting an arm around her sister.

"Hey"

Like having his ex wife and his ex girlfriend in one lift could be bad because just as the doors are about to close rose opens them and walks in.

"This is awkward" Scarlett thinks as she stands between Meredith and Addison.

When the lift stops again, mark is standing there and when he notices who's in the lift he starts laughing and Scarlett can't help but chuckle.

"Bet you wish you took the stairs right about now" mark whispers to his best friend.

"Mhmm" Derek mumbles.

"Be nice mark" Scarlett says.

"What like it's not funny, sorry ladies" mark smirks and Meredith, Addison and Scarlett just glare at him because they know his humor whilst rose just stands there confused.

"Huh apart from me and you bugs everyone in this lift have been inside Derek"

"Sloan I swear to go shut up" Addison says.

"What does that mean" rose says.

"This is his ex girlfriend and this is his ex wife"

"You two where married"

"Oh yeah ages ago though"

"It wasn't that long ago" Derek says looking at the women.

"Well it feels like it" Addison smirks.

"Just get me out of here" Scarlett thinks.

Later that day, Scarlett arrives home and when she walks in she can instantly smell food and when she walks into the kitchen, she's shocked to see Alex standing there.

"Hi" she says putting her bag down.

"Hey your home early"

"Yeah Webber let me go surgery got cancelled what's going on here"

"I wanted to surprise you but um surprise"

"This is sweet" she says walking up to him and kissing him sweetly.

"Hey why don't you go upstairs and change and I'll serve dinner"

"Your being sweet why"

"What I can't be sweet"

"Al they call you evil spawn for god sake"

"I just thought I'd cook you dinner since Addison and mark are both out"

"Well I appreciate it" she says walking away.

After she gets changed into black shorts, an oversized hoodie and uggs, she puts her blonde hair in a high ponytail and then she walks back downstairs.