16

When Scarlett wakes up, she looks next to her and sees Alex still asleep and she smiles.

"Alex, we need to wake up" she whispers lightly shaking him.

"Mhmm" he groans.

"Come on we have wo..." she says but gets cut off by the door bell going off.

"I'll be back and by the time i am you better be up mister" she says grabbing Alex jumper and throwing it on.

When she answers the door, she sees Meredith, George, Cristina and Izzie all at her door.

"Hi" she says.

"We don't have work"

"What"

"Hospitals shut gas leak, no one's working, chief told me this morning when I got there can we come in" Meredith asks.

"Um sure" she says and the next minute there all walking through her front door and she sighs why did she have to say yes.

"Where's Alex"

"Asleep, look you lot make yourself at home, don't ruin anything, um do whatever but I'm going to try and wake Alex up and have a shower"

"Oh yeah "shower" I get it, oh comfy couch" Cristina smirks sitting on the couch in the lounge room.

"Have fun" Scarlett says walking back up the stairs.

When she gets back into her bedroom, Alex is still in bed.

"Alex wake up"

"Five more minutes"

"You don't have to go to work, there's a gas leak, our friends are downstairs though, so you better go entertain them whilst I have a shower"

"I want a shower too"

"Yeah you can have one after me" she says walking into the ensuite and Alex gets out of bed and rushes in behind her.

"Alex"

"Screw them" he says kissing her neck.

Meanwhile the interns downstairs are looking at photos.

"Oh my god baby Scarlett is so cute" Izzie smiles as she looks at a photo of baby Scarlett and Addison.

"Oh here's one for you Mer, young mcdreamy" Cristina says passing Meredith the photo of her ex.

"Oh he was fine" Izzie says looking at the photo.

"He really was" Meredith admits.

"Who's that" George says.

"That must be scars parents"

"Speaking of her where is she, she's been gone what half an hour"

"She's doing the nasty with evil spawn, can't you hear them"

"No" the three other interns say and Cristina just shrugs.

"Oh here's one, young mcdreamy and mcsteamy" Cristina says.

"Wow they look like brothers there and of course Scarlett still has the same smile"

"I don't think it will ever change"

"We need to go downstairs" Scarlett pants as Alex pulls out of her.

"Just make them go home, Izzie, George and Mer have a place, Cristina has Burke"

"Alex just because we have the day off does not mean we can have sex all day"

"HELLO" Izzie yells from the other side of the bedroom door and Alex groans whilst Scarlett laughs.