12

When Scarlett arrives to work, she smiles, it's her first day of work for the new year, last night was amazing, she spent it at joes with Meredith, Izzie, George, Cristina, Burke, Addison, Derek and Alex. It was probably one of the best nights of her life and this morning, she woke up cuddled up to her boyfriend, life really couldn't be better.

"Morning" she smiles walking up to her sister.

"Your with me today"

"I think this is something I want to pursue, I think I want to be a on/gyn"

"I'm glad to hear that, you'll be an amazing one"

"Well I have a good teacher"

"Dad called me last night"

"Ok"

"He asked about you"

"Why"

"He just asked how you were doing" Addison says pressing the elevator button.

"Huh, moving on you and Derek looked cosy last night"

"Where getting there, that's my New Year's resolution"

"Good, mines just to be me"

"Good to hear sis"

When the pair get into the nicu, Scarlett gasps when she sees someone sitting down.

"Scar you ok"

"That's her"

"That's who"

"Lucy, Ollie's baby mama, what is she doing here"

"That's Lucy, she's a patient of mine, no one told me that" Addison says.

"Well I didn't exactly know she was here and now she's looking at me great"

"Scarlett" the girl says walking up the two.

"Lucy"

"Hi"

"Why are you here"

"I was here for a vacation, but um im having some difficulties with the babies"

"Ollie around not that I care"

"No he had to stay in New York, problems with his parents"

"Well um congratulations on the baby"

"Scar you can take patient 334 and 348" Addison says passing the girl the patients charts and Scarlett walks away smiling.

"Addison I need you to know I never wanted to hurt her"

"Well you did, you both did, it takes two to tango Lucy"

"Truth be told I don't even know if it's his"

"What who else have you slept with, Lucy"

"I slept with mark"

"Mark Sloan"

"Yes"

"Wow the man really gets around doesn't he, I'll go and collect your results and then hopefully you'll be discharged" Addison says walking away.

"Where's doctor Montgomery shepherd"

"She's with another patient, but I'm her sister doctor montgomery"

"Please don't tell me I have an ulcer"

"You don't have a ulcer, you have an air bubble in your chest"

"Oh thank god" the pregnant women sighs.

"We unfortunately can't get rid of it for you, but here is a list of ways that you can get rid of it"