36

As Scarlett sits in her cells, she thinks a lot as she sits on the bed in an orange outfit. One minute she was having dinner with Alex and the next she's getting arrested, it's like the world doesn't want her to be happy, first the Izzie stuff, then the Jake stuff and now this. She didn't like Jake everyone she knows, knew that but she would never kill him, that's not who she is, she yells and argues with people but she'd never kill someone, she's a doctor, she wanted to become a doctor to save people's lives.

"Ugh" she sighs.

Meanwhile in the police station, Addison, Alex, mark, Callie and Derek are waiting.

"It's getting late" Derek says.

"They probably won't even let us in till like tommorow morning" mark says.

"I don't care" Addison says

"Addison Montgomery"

"That's me" the women says standing up.

"Your looking for your sister is that correct"

"Yes"

"Ok she's in the correctional facility, but unfortunately you can't see her till tommorow morning"

"Can we make a phone call or anything like that"

"I doubt it, I'm sorry"

"My sister did not kill that man" Addison says walking away with the others following.

When the five get outside, Addison calls Scarlett's lawyer.

"Hello"

"Hi, sorry for the forty phone calls but Scarlett's in prison"

"What"

"Yeah she was arrested for the murder of doctor Jake Davis"

"Her ex boyfriend"

"Yes"

"Wow"

"I know"

"Where is she"

"Correctional facility"

"I'll go now"

"There not letting anyone see her till tommorow"

"They'll allow me to see her, meet me there, I'm on my way now"

"Ok where coming" Addison smiles.

When they get to prison, they see Scarlett's lawyer Kira.

"Hi"

"We'll see her Addison" the women says.

"Thank you"

Meanwhile in her room, Scarlett is laying on her bed when she hears a knock.

"DOCTOR MONTGOMERY, YOU HAVE SOME VISITORS" the cop says making her jump up.

When the door opens, there stands Callie, Addison, mark, Derek, Alex and her lawyer.

"Oh my god" Addison says rushing to her baby sister and tightly hugging her.

"I'm ok"

"Thank god"

"Hi" Alex says being the next one to hug her

"I'm sorry"

"Hey don't be sorry, this isn't your fault but we'll find who did this I promise babe" he whispers and she smiles

"Just please stay strong"

"I will" she promises.

"You have ten minutes" the officer says walking away.