47

"Finally" Scarlett says as the pair walk out of the London airport.

"Oh my god"

"I know, do you have the address for the motel"

"Yeah, let's get a cab and head there, maybe go to dinner, do some shopping so we can get prepped for tomorrow" Addison says walking to get a cab.

"London the Montgomery sisters are here"

"We sure are"

Once they get in the cab, there on there way to the motel and when they get there, Scarlett's shocked, it's way better looking then the motel in Seattle, it looks five star whilst the one in Seattle looks like a three star.

"Wow" the blonde says as they get there stuff and walk towards the reception.

"Hello"

"Hi we have a booking under Montgomery"

"Oh yes, Addison and sorry what's your name"

"Scarlett Montgomery"

"Ok, you have room 204, here you go, I'll lead the way" the women says.

"Thank you" both sisters say.

When they get to the room, Scarlett's yet again shocked because it's not even a room, it's like an apartment, it has two bedrooms, a lounge room, ensuites in both rooms and a kitchen it looks amazing.

"Enjoy your stay" the women says walking away.

"Thank you, this is literally insane"

"I know, when they said motel I was thinking one room, with double beds and a bathroom, I did not expect this"

"Well your Addison Montgomery, your basically the ob queen"

"You will be one day, you've got potential scar"

"Oh I know, I learnt from the best"

"Yes you did, I'm just glad you didn't pick neuro or worse plastics"

"Do I look like the person that would give someone a damn nose job no" Scarlett laughs.

The blonde loves mark, he's like her brother but she could never see herself in that field.

"No, your to pretty" Addison laughs.

"Exactly, I'm going to find my room"

"You're taking the bigger room aren't you" Scarlett as she walks into one room.

"Nope im taking this one"

"Why, oh wow" Addison says looking at the view.

"Thats what im saying, sis the big rooms all yours" the blonde says laying down on the bed.

"Yep make yourself comfy"

"I will" she says.

"Hey" Meredith says walking up to Alex and Lexie.

"Hi"

"Heard scar left"

"Yeah she did"

"Your going to miss her"

"Of course I am, If you where away from Derek for three months you'd miss him too wouldn't you"

"Yeah, but you two aren't even together"

"Doesn't mean I don't care about her"

"I know, you always will, heard Callie and Izzie got into it"

"Yeah she was sticking up for Scarlett"

"Look I get what Izzie and George did was wrong, but she'd forgive you if you did that"

"Ha no she wouldn't"

"Yeah she wouldn't" Lexie says agreeing with the Karev man.

"Ugh, i just don't want this whole thing to be awkward"

"Mer, she made it awkward talk to her about it, thanks for the files Lexie" the man says walking away.

"Doctor Karev" mark says walking up to the man.

"Yeah what's up"

"The nicu need you"

"What"

"Well since there best ob is currently in England, they need you to help them"

"Ugh" he groans.

"Doctor Karev" Derek says walking up to the pair.

"Yes"

"I need you, your on my service tonight"

"He can't" Mark says.

"Why not"

"Because he's on ob duty"

"I've spoken to the chief, your free now aren't you"

"Yes why" the Sloan man says.

"They need an ultrasound done, Callie said you where ideal for the part, Karev come with me" Derek says walking away and Alex chuckles following the man.

"Oh god, DOCTOR GREY, LEXIE" mark says rushing after the younger grey women.

"Doctor Sloan"

"I need a favour"

"Right now"

"Yes, you busy"

"Yes I have surgery with Cristina, Bailey and Meredith, sorry" the brunette girl says walking away.

"Ugh, hey Callie what the hell"

"What" the Torres women says looking at the man.

"Why am I now on vagina duty, I'm a plastic surgeon"

"Look your the only person who's free, it's only a ultrasound and I can't do it"

"Who's it for"

"Izzie Stevens, have fun" the women smirks walking away.

"Oh goody" he groans walking towards the elevator.

"Oh it's so good to breathe in the London air" Scarlett says as her and Addison walk down the streets of london.

"Yeah"

"You ok"

"Yeah, I'm ok, I promise, it's you I'm worried about" Addison smiles.

"I'm fine add really"

"Be serious with me right now, I know you love him"

"I do ok and it scares the crap out of me, ok I'm scared add of getting hurt again because Izzie god damn Stevens can't keep her paws off him, I saw a future with him, I told him stuff I've never told anyone in my life, he knows stuff only you, mark and d know, we had everything planned, marriage, kids, the whole damn lot and now look at us, he's in Seattle and I'm here"

"It takes time to trust someone again"

"I know, but I can't see my life without him, he's like the air I breathe, it's like he's a drug and I'm the addict"

"Come here" Addison says pulling her sister closer to her.

"I'm scared add"

"I know, but hey you'll get through it, I'm here, I've got you"

"Thanks"

As the women walk down the streets towards the restaurant there going to, Scarlett thinks about Alex until there in the door of the restaurant, what if Alex isn't the one for her, what if she's done with men completely, hopefully this trip will help her find out what she really wants.

"Welcome"

"Booking for Montgomery"

"Right this way"