48

"Woah" Scarlett says as her and Addison walk into the hospital.

"Pictures don't do this place justice that's for sure"

"No they don't" the blonde says as the sisters walk up to the reception desk.

"Hello"

"Hi, I'm doctor Addison Montgomery and this is doctor Scarlett Montgomery"

"Oh my god hi welcome, I'm nurse jade, it's lovely to meet you two, we've been waiting for you two to arrive, it's kinda what everyone talks about"

"Are we that good"

"Yes" the nurse says.

"Do you know where we can find jasmine kart"

"I'll call her now"

"Ok thank you" Addison says as the women picks up the phone.

"This place is massive"

"I know and this is only a women's hospital compared to Seattle which is a normal hospital"

"Seattle grace is fair from normal" the younger women chuckles.

"You have a point"

"Doctor Addison montgomery and doctor Scarlett Montgomery, it's a pleasure to meet you" a women says walking up to the pair.

"Hi"

"I'm doctor kart"

"Lovely to meet you" Scarlett says.

"You too, I've heard nothing but great things about you two, follow me"

"This place is massive"

"Yeah we have a lot to offer here, one of the best women's hospitals in the world"

"Yeah the nicu is small in Seattle" Addison says.

"Sometimes though it's not about the size, it's about the people and the quality of the hospital"

"Yeah exactly"

"Ok, here it is, this is the place you'll be spending most of your time, this is the main part of the hospital, this is where everyone comes and then once we find out there problem we send them where we need to go, Greg, come here please, ladies this is doctor Greg may, Greg this is career and Addison Montgomery, the women I was telling you about"

As Scarlett looks at the man infront of her, she gets goosebumps and butterflies, he's gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous, he's tall, he has brown hair, hazel eyes, he's literally the definition of perfect to Scarlett.

"It's lovely to meet you women, I've heard nothing but amazing things about you two"

"Even his voice is sexy" she thinks.

"Well where amazing people" Addison says.

"Don't mind her, she's a bit full of herself"

"Hey so is she"

"Ok, Greg, today you'll have Scarlett and I'll take Addison, give her a tour of everything, don't miss one place ok"

"On it come with me"

"I'll see you later" Scarlett says saying goodbye to her sister before leaving.

"So you two are close huh"

"Yeah" Addison says.

"You know can I say when I first saw you two I thought you where mother and daughter"

"Well technically people might say I am her mum, because I raised her like she was my daughter"

"It's sweet, I wish I had a close bond with my sister"

"You don't"

"No, she's a doctor too, she's a general surgeon but we just don't get along, your lucky"

"I guess I am, I could never imagine having a different sister then the one I have now"

"Mhmm"

"Um so this is the doctors lounge, where we have lunch and morning tea and sometimes dinner"

"It's nice, it's very bright"

"Yeah, our interior designer is very old so she's into all the old day, bright coloured things" the man laughs.

"Ha yeah, we kinda tell the chief what we want done"

"Lucky, these are the on call rooms, normally full of"

"Attendings who are grumpy and need sleep" Scarlett says cutting the man off.

"Yes, how do you know"

"Same thing in Seattle, or people are hooking up in them"

"Oh yeah that happens"

"Mhmm, I'd hate to be the cleaners"

"So would I" the man laughs opening another door.

"This is where we keep the premature baby's until they turn the right age then they go to peds"

"Oh, this is cute"

"Yeah"

"Do you have kids"

"No, you"

"I would have but no"

"I'm sorry"

"It's ok, just the way life works I guess"

"So you single"

"Yeah"

"Good, I mean for you"

"Are you hitting on me"

"No, it does seem that way doesn't it"

"Yes, it's fine though I'm use to people hitting on me all the time"

"Who wouldn't hit on you, there's probably a massive line of guys waiting to get with you in Seattle and I don't mean that in a bad way"

"Oh it's fine, I'm use to it" she says looking at the babies.

"My ex girlfriend called me a manwhore"

"Wow"

"Yeah, apparently I slept with all these women whilst we where together which was untrue, I was working late a lot and she thought I was cheating"

"I get that, I got cheated on"

"Wow, I'm sorry"

"It's fine, I don't really like talking about it often"

"I understand that, sorry"

"It's ok"

"Bad breakup"

"Yeah, he was in love with another women"

"Oh that sucks"

"Mhmm, he always said Scarlett there's nothing to worry about and apparently whilst I was half dead, he was comforting her because she just lost the love of her life and they bonded or something"

"He sounds like an ass"

"He is, they call him evil spawn"

"Oh wow"

"Yeah"

"Um so this is one of the twenty exam rooms we have here"

"Wow that's a lot"

"Yeah, we have 16 ors"

"Wow"

"Yeah, it's a big hospital, it's very easy to get lost in here"

"I can tell"

Maybe just maybe Scarlett rose Montgomery came to England for a reason, maybe this is the world's way of saying she's not happy at Seattle and that it's not right for her, Seattle will always be her home, just like New York will always be her home aswell but maybe England can give her a fresh start.