27

It's been 17 since what would of been Cristina and burkes wedding and 17 days since Scarlett and Alex had sex and let's just say they haven't spoken but the once interns now residents are coming back from there break and Scarlett is ok with seeing Alex again, she's kind of moved on herself and last night went out on a date with new resident doctor Jake and it's going good, he's hot so that's a bonus, but she's also been ok because she has Callie, mark, Derek and Addison this year she plans to spend basically her whole time in the nicu because she doesn't want to deal with interns that didn't really go well for her last time. Currently she's in her kitchen dressed in black leggings, a black adidas top and sneakers having breakfast with Callie and mark.

"I mean I'd fuck you" Scarlett admits.

"You would thanks" Callie smiles.

"He's totally missing out"

"I'm really liking the hair" mark says wanting to change the subject.

"Thanks"

About two days after Scarlett had sex with Alex she decided to dye her hair blonde because she needed a fresh start and it's not because she wants to look like Izzie Stevens.

"How's Derek and Meredith" Callie asks.

"I don't know, I haven't really spoken to her but from what I've heard from him she said there done"

"Have all of us got complicated love life's" mark says eating the cereal.

"Yes"

"Why though where hot people, hot people should have good love life's"

"Says you miss I'm hooking up with a hot doctor"

"He is hot isn't he and he gives me good sex so it's a bonus" she smirks.

"Ew sex"

"Says you bringing home a slutty nurse every night, I'm sick of it Sloan absolutely sick of it" she admits and Callie laughs.

"Why are you laughing just cause you ain't getting any, I could give you some if o'Malley isn't" mark smirks.

"Ew" Callie groans.

"Hey that's mean, we've done it before, what you'd rather have sex with Scarlett"

"Yes, she's hot and a good kisser"

"Um when did you two kiss"

"Last week at joes"

FLASHBACK

"Alex made a mistake screwing you over, your hot who wouldn't want you"

"Thanks George got lucky with you"

"I know" Callie smirks taking a sip of her drink.

"It feels nice though, going to work and not seeing them, it's calming to be honest if I had to see Izzie Steven's face one more time I would of killed her, she's pretending to be the victim when really she's evil"

"Yeah I never liked her"

"Now I know why"

"But you still see George"

"I know" Callie sighs.

"Hey you ok"

"I'm fine I'm just thinking, me and George are going nowhere with you and Alex it was like you where going places me and George are going absolutely nowhere we haven't even kissed in like a week"

"What"

"Mhmm"

"Wow"

"I miss the feeling of being kissed"