31

On Saturday morning Scarlett smiles when she feels strong arms wrapped around her waist because she knows it's Alex and when she turns around, she sees the boy peacefully sleeping, one thing about Alex is he looks so cute when he sleeps that if Scarlett could watch it all day she would.

"Morning" he mumbles.

"God his voice is so hot" she thinks to herself.

"Morning did you sleep well"

"I'm next to you of course slept well" he smiles pulling her closer.

"Your cute when you sleep pity you aren't like all the time"

"That's not what you said yesterday"

"Correction I called you hot yesterday not cute" she smiles as he kisses her.

"HEY YOU TWO DECENT" mark yells

"YES" they both yell and the next minute they know mark is in the room.

"You have a visitor" the Sloan man says looking at Scarlett.

"Oh who" she says

"Jake's parents"

"What there here"

"In your house, in your lounge room"

"What the fuck are they doing here there son has an apartment" Alex says confused.

"They where told to come here, they really want to see you"

"Fuck" Scarlett groans.

"Be aware there really happy to see you, do they know you and him split"

"Nope, can you leave so I can get dressed"

"Yep, I'll be downstairs making coffee have fun" the Sloan man smirks leaving the room.

"He was being serious when he said he didn't tell them, when I see him I am going to kill him" she promises getting out of bed.

"I'll come down there with"

"Yes please, I am not doing that alone Alex"

"You won't be alone I've got you and mark will have your back" he smiles pulling on his pants from last night.

Once Scarlett is dressed in a black singlet and blue denim shorts and Alex is dressed in a black singlet and black pants they both make there way downstairs.

"It's a very nice home she has, my son always picks girls with nice houses" she hears Mrs Davis say.

"Yep"

"Hello" Scarlett says.

"Ah you must be Scarlett I'm Penelope, Jake's mother and this is Henry his father and that's his cousin Charlotte"

"Nice to meet you, can I ask what your doing here"

"Jake invited us, is he up and who is this man"

"I'm her boyfriend Alex Karev" Alex says and mark wants to laugh right now all he knows is this is about to get awkward.

"Boyfriend isn't Jake your boyfriend"

"We broke up actually, that's what he didn't tell you, now Mr and Mrs Davis and Charlotte I'm sure your nice people but I'm not with Jake anymore I ended it with him, your son has a temper and he only cares about himself something he should get checked out because the way he treated me was unacceptable"

"My son would never" Penelope says putting her hand on her heart.

"Well he did he called her fat and ugly which as you can see is not true at all" Alex smiles gladly taking the cup of coffee mark offers him.