84

Scarlett arrived in la late last night and dont get her wrong shes happy to see her sister, future brother in law and amelia but this morning she has woken up feeling like crap, the first thing she does is be sick.

"SCAR YOU ALRIGHT" Addison yells from the other side of the bathroom door.

"IM FINE, JUST SICK"

"CAN I COME IN"

"YEP"

The next second Addison is in the room.

"Are you pregnant"

"what no"

"you and alex are trying right"

"yeah"

"your throwing up, you where craving iced cream and chocalate last night, you also wanted pinapple pizza for dinner and you hate pinapple on pizza"

"fuck"

"ill be back" The older montgomery women says walking away.

"is she ok" Amelia asks.

"think shes pregnant, keep an eye on her ok, i need to go get a test"

"all good" the shepherd women says standing near the bathroom door.

'i could be pregnant im not dying ams"

"addison told me to look after you"

"im sorry"

"why"

"because you lost yours"

"hey so did you, you deserve this, your going to be an amazing mother and one day my day will come and so will addisons and we'll be amazing parents"

"me and al have only been real trying for like three weeks, not even"

"theres still a chance scar, here" Addison says passing her little sister a pregnancy test.

"can you two like"

"yeah we'll leave" Amelia says as the two walk out.

"i hope shes preganant"

about a minute later scarlett opens the door.

"how long do i have to wait"

"three minutes, come downstairs jake is cooking breakfast"

"oh amazing" Scarlett smiles walking away with the pregnancy test still in her hand and both women laugh.

"shut up, morning jake"

"Scarlett"

"hun can you make a hot choclate for her, she cant drink coffe"

"WHAT"

"why not"

"we dont know yet"

"we think shes pregnant"

"oh congratulations"

"thank you"

"so what do you feel like this morning bugs"

"those pancakes smell pretty good"

"pancakes it is then"

"lots of syrup though"

Meanwhile in seattle Alex is standing at the nurses station in general when izzie walks up to him.

"stevens"

"do you really love her"

"who"

"scarlett"

"yes"

"when are you going to open your bloody eyes and realise she doesnt love you"

"she does love me izzie"

"really, then why did i hear from the new ob attending that scarlett was flirting with both her and jackson yesterday"

"what do you mean flirting"

"i think you know what i mean when i say the word flirting, i mean we use to do it all the time, you also use to flirt with lexie, you know what it means"

"how do you know she was flirting with them, scarletts friendly"

"she kissed jacksons cheek"

"so, women kiss mens cheeks all the time"

"oh Karev, Altmans looking for you"

"Jackson wait was scarlett flirting with you yesterday"

"izzie really"

"no, why she was being friendly"

"exactly FRIENDLY, do you want me to spell that out for you too, izzie keep my girlfriends name out of your mouth, shes done nothing to you, your not screwing up my relationship again, i love her and she loves me and when she gets back from la, youll all realise our relationship isnt fake" the karev man says walking away.

Last week he brought something for scarlett, last time he gave her a ring, it was a promise ring but this time its the real thing, hes ready to do everything they dreamt about, hes ready to start a life with her, hes ready to show the world and show Izzie stevens that Scarlett Rose Montgomery is his and no one elses.

"time"

"two minutes fifty five, almost"

"ready" Amelia says as the timer goes off.

"here we go" Scarlett says.

"argh" Addison sighs holding onto her younger sisters shoulder.

when scarlett flips the test over, her eyes brighten and her smiles widen, shes pregnant.

"IM PREGNANT" She squeals hugging addison, who just hugs her back.

"OH MY GOD"

"Congratulations sis"

"I'm really pregnant"

"Oh don't cry, this is good, you deserve this"

"So do you though and Mel's"

"As I said before scar, our time will come" Amelia promises hugging the girl.

"Congratulations Scarlett" Jake smiles as Addison puts her arm around him.

"She deserves this, no one deserves this more" Addison whispers and Jake nods.

Later that day, Scarlett is in the car with Addison on the way to the practice.

"Have you thought about it yet, your fellowship"

"What if I just do ob and fetal and then maybe later do neonatal"

"That's ok, I'm not going to push you"

"Thanks add"

"So are you going to Alex"

"I'm going to wait until I get home and then I'll surprise him" the brunette smiles knowing how excited Alex will be.

"You'll be an amazing mum and he'll be an amazing dad and if your baby was here she'd be an amazing older sister"

"You know it was so surreal when I met her, it was weird but really good at the same time"

"Yeah"

"Like she was the only reason i wanted to stay there"

"But you fought so hard bugs"

"Yeah, I just kept thinking about you, mark, Mel's, Derek and especially Alex, I saw how broken he was add I couldn't leave him like that, I couldn't do that cause I knew if I died it would destroy him and that wasn't something I could"

"You love him so much"

"He saved my life you know espically after the whole Ollie situation"

"When I first met Alex when you weren't there I thought he was an absolute douche but then you came along and guess what you changed his life, you made him better, everything thinks him being friends with Meredith and Cristina made him change but it was you, you turned Alex Karev into a man I never thought he'd be"

"You know what they say, you kiss frogs and then you find the one"

"Yeah Derek and marks are frogs" Addison says making Scarlett laugh.

"That's not what I meant but yeah we'll go with that"

"I'm happy your here"

"Me too and hey you know there's nothing bad about being Addison 2.0"

"Hey where the Montgomery sisters"

"Till the day we die, your taking la by storm and I'm giving Seattle a run for its money"

"Ha, you know you always loved New York, you loved everything about it, but your happier in Seattle"

"You know I never saw myself living there, I always thought once you move I'd move but I kept my job and now look at me one year away from being an attending, I take my boards next year"

"Crazy, I remember when you where an intern"

"That was not a part of my life that I'd like to remember" Scarlett laughs.