14

"Hey, nice scrubs" Derek smiles watching his sister in law walk up to him.

"Thanks, you know I love the colour pink" she says and he laughs.

"Yeah your whole childhood room was pink, I actually kind of got sick of seeing the colour pink and then when you moved in with me and Addison you painted the walls pink, do you remember when you wanted your bedroom door pink"

"Oh yes, I got it remember"

"Yes you did"

"I'm Scarlett rose Montgomery I get whatever I want" she smiles.

"Yes you do, do you need something"

"Add told me to give you these, there Mrs Matthews babies ct scan of her brain, she just wanted you to go over them and see if anything's wrong or if there's anything we need to be cautious of when monitoring her"

"Ok, I'll send them back after I have a look at them"

"Alright bye Derek" the brunette says walking away.

"Hi" Alex smirks.

"Hey"

"Nice scrubs really suit you"

"Thanks"

"Missed you last night"

"Was on call, but guess what now I have another damn fourteen hours here, my life sucks, at this point I have no social life"

"That's not true, but if it makes you feel any better interns don't have any social life either" he says kissing her.

"Well I gotta go, I have to help Addison deliver a baby" she smiles.

"Alright love you, I'll see you later"

"Love you too bye" she says kissing her boyfriend once more before walking away.

When Scarlett gets back into the nicu, she gets prepped and then she joins her sister.

"Hey, did you deliver them"

"Yeah he said he'll check them and then give them back, I still don't understand why I had to go down there and give them to him"

"You ready for this, last time we did one of these together was your intern year"

"Your making it sound like we haven't done one together for like ten years, it was only like last year add"

"Ha just happy to have you by my side sis" Addison says side hugging her sister.

"I'm happy to be doing this with you too"

"You ready"

"Yep"

"Me and Mrs James this is doctor Montgomery, she's going to be helping today"

"Are you two related"

"Sisters"

"I was thinking mother and daughter, you both look alike"

"Oh we get that a lot" Scarlett admits.

"Ok, how close are your contractions"

"Six minutes"

"Ok well I'll check now how dilated you are" Addison says.

"Do you have kids" the lady says looking at Scarlett.

"No"

"It's amazing to be pregnant"

"I know, I was pregnant once many years ago"

"Oh I'm sorry"

"It's ok"