3

Today is the day that Scarlett Montgomery is leaving her life in New York City for a new one in Seattle, all she can say is she hopes her news better then her current one.

"Oh i am going to miss you bugs" mark says hugging the girl.

"Hey im going to miss you too, but i promise to still text and call you"

"Yes update me on your life in Seattle and tell me when you have a boyfriend so i can come there and kick his ass if needed be"

"Ha I will" she says pulling away from the man.

"You ready to do this"

"Yeah hey don't get so emotional about this I'm not your child who your dropping off at school for the first time"

"Your my sister scar"

"I know"

"Just please be safe and I'll try and visit sometime, unless Derek decides to have me banned from Seattle"

"Don't give him any ideas, hey I should get going I love you"

"Love you too safe travels" he calls and she nods walking away.

"It's time for a fresh start" she thinks walking into the airport.

"So I hear Scarlett is coming today" Richard asks Addison.

"Yeah she should already be on the plane"

"It will be nice to have her around, haven't really seen her"

"She hasn't changed trust me"

"Does Derek know"

"Yes and he's fine with it, she was always like his and marks sister, she still is I know those two men fight like cats and dogs now but they still have one thing in common and it's Scarlett she means the world to them" the lady smiles.

"Yeah"

"So um who will she be with when she starts"

"Since she's now a resident, she'll be on heavier duties then the interns but she'll be with Bailey to help her out for the first week and then she'll be with the attendings helping them"

"Ok"

"Hey Scarlett will do amazing, shes definitely your sister that's for sure"

"A lot of people say that"

"That's because it's true"

"Yeah"

Meanwhile when Scarlett arrives to Seattle grace hospital, she gets out of her car and walks in, she's on the hunt to either find her sister or Derek or maybe even Richard.

"Jeez she really meant it when she said it was big"

"Can I help you"

"Hi I'm Scarlett Montgomery, I'm looking for my sister Addison or my brother in law Derek"

"Oh hi I'm Izzie Stevens, I think there both currently in surgery"

"Of course they are"

"And you must be Scarlett"

"Yes"

"I'm doctor burke, your a splitting image of your sister apart from your hair, doctor Steven's I have it from here"

"Ok nice meeting you" the blonde says walking away.

"Your sister in currently in the NICU whilst Derek is in surgery"

"Um how do I get there"

"I'll take you"

When they get to there destination Scarlett smiles widely as she sees her sister.