76

"seriously we have been to the confrence hall more times this year, then ever in our lives" Alex says as he, Meredith, Izzie and Cristina walk to the confrence hall.

"tell me about, if richard tell us where merging with another hospital i will literally leave"

"you cant leave, your cristina yang" Meredith says.

"surely you know whats going on, dereks your husband"

"i swear on my mothers grave i have no idea" the grey women admits.

meanwhile in the confrence hall, scarlett is sat next to Lexie whilst Jackson, percy and reed are infront of them and callie, mark and arizona are behind them.

"wheres derek, he said he'd be here"

"i want sleep, im not even meant to be here today" Scarlett mumbles resting her head on lexies shouder.

"alex keep you up all night did he" Callie smirks.

"no, he was on night shift and when i come back tonight, well in ten hours im here for thirty two hours"

"and ill be in bed" mark smirks.

"shut up, i hope your bed breaks and not in a dirty way"

"i broke the bed at your house, well we did" the sloan man says pointing to lexie.

"both of you are as bad as each other"

"have we missed anything" Meredith says as she sits down.

"move over" Alex says looking at the older grey.

"what why"

"i want to be next to my girlfriend"

"fine" meredith says getting up and sitting next to lexie and cristina sits next to her meanwhile izzie sits next to percy because theres no other seats left.

"that was cringe" percy laughs.

"shut up" scarlett says.

"I always wonder why you don't have a girlfriend and then you go and say something like that and then I understand, your a douche no wonder"

"well actually I am going on a date"

"with who" scarlett says and when the brunette looks at Izzie, she instantly knows.

"why you jealous it isn't you"

"Oh you wish, anyway I know who it is" the brunette smirks.

"Really who"

"The blondie who's sitting next to you"

"You two are going on a date"

"He wouldn't stop bugging me until I said yes, what else was I meant to do"

"Hello everyone" Derek says.

"Where's the chief" mark asks.

"Your all probably wondering why your all gathered here today and I'll tell you the answer, Richard quit"

"Huh" Scarlett says confused.

"What"

"So after some thought, I'm taking the role as chief of surgery"

"Did you know about this" Lexie whispers looking at her sister.

"No" Meredith says.

"Derek's chief" mark says.

"I know this may be confusing for some but I am here for any questions you have, Montgomery"

"Why didn't we get a vote, now look I'm not saying I don't want you to be chief, but there's many people who should of at least been in the running, Bailey, Torres, Robbins"