11

"Ugh" Scarlett groans as she sits down next to Derek.

"You good"

"No I was on bloody night shift, because of bloody Kate fucking nart, ugh"

"Who"

"She's a girl, a teenage girl is currently 6 and a half months pregnant but she's having some issues and because she kept feeling pain last night, I did not go home and have a girls night or even spend time with my boyfriend, I was here, looking after a 17 year old who's doing my bloody head in and guess what I have another 6 hours because I had a thirty hour shift, I'm going to scream Derek and I'm going to scream loud and also by the end of today I'm going to end up psych, I'm seriously going to admit myself"

"Yep"

"This is serious Derek, I am being serious"

"Montgomery" the chief says walking up to the pair.

"Yeah, oh god please don't tell me she's looking for me, tell her I died"

"Your off"

"Of the case"

"No go home get some rest, be back here by six thirty tommorow morning, you deserve a break now go before I regret it" he says and she instantly stands up.

"See you later der, thanks chief" she calls out.

"Hey where are you going" Meredith says as the two girls walk past each other in the lobby.

"Home, chief is making me go home, so you three have fun, where's Karev"

"Apparently he's got the flu or something and Bailey does not want him here to spread it to paitents"

"Great, like my day could get any worse why because he's staying at my house and now my house is probably fully flu infected great anyway you lot have a great day, I will see you guys tomorrow" she says walking away.

When the girl gets home, she walks in and finds Alex asleep on the couch and she smiles.

"Hey I'm home" she whispers kissing his cheek.

"Thought you were working for thirty hours" he sleepily says opening his eyes.

"Chief let me go home, what is it I hear about you having the flu"

"Ugh baileys exaggerating I do not have the flu, I just have a very runny nose" he says sniffling.

"Your sick Alex"

"I am not" he says leaning closer to the girl.

"I'm not kissing you babe"

"What, you just kissed my cheek and you kissed me this morning and did many more things" he smirks.

"And I'm not having sex with you either, now I'm going to go and have a shower because I smell like a hospital" she says walking upstairs and he groans laying back down.

When Scarlett walks up the stairs, she quietly chuckles at her boyfriend's stubbornness. Once she has her pyjamas, she turns on the shower.

"Ah" she moans stepping under the hot water.

As she stays there for a few seconds, she later feels hands on her waist.

"I thought I said I don't want whatever you have" she says turning around to face her now naked boyfriend.

"I promise you babe I don't have the flu, if I did that would mean I can't do this" he says kissing down her neck.

"Fuck"

"Tell me you want me to stop, tell me to go back downstairs and lay on the couch"

"Fuck don't stop"

"That's my girl" he smirks kissing her lips.

"I need you Alex" she moans as she feels him get harder against her.

"I need you too babe" he says pushing her against the cold tiled wall.

When the pair finally are done with there shower, now there both sat on the couch downstairs watching a movie, Scarlett is dressed in one of Alex's top and black pyjama shorts whilst Alex is in pyjamas pants and no top.

"I know"

"What" he says confused looking down at her.

"I know you failed your boards, Webber told me, he thought I knew"

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you"

"It's ok, hey you'll get the next ones I promise, I didn't pass my boards the first time either"

"What really"

"Mhmm, kinda hard to believe huh, im not the a grade student everyone makes me out to be"

"Very"

"Your going pass Alex because you aren't bloody leaving me, even though I have add and Derek"

"I promise"

"Have you been studying"

"Yes mam" he says and she rolls her eyes.

"Study hard Alex, remember things, you have a brain babe use it, I know you say you don't but you wouldn't be here if you didn't, ok I have faith in you and I'll help you as much as I can"

"I love you" he says kissing her head.

"I love you too"

As Alex sits there, with his girlfriend laying on his chest he knows he will be ok, he'll pass, he'll become an amazing doctor and he plans to do it all with the girl next to him.

"Your amazing"

"Speak for yourself"

The next morning when Scarlett walks into work, the first person she sees is her sister and the older women looks stressed.

"Add what's wrong, is everything ok"

"He's been calling me, I try and block him and he just keeps calling"

"Mark"

"Mhmm"

"Does Derek know"

"No he doesn't even know that I lived with him after he left, fuck what do I do"

"add, first you need to calm the fuck down also you need to be strong, if Derek loves you as much as he says he does he'll understand I mean yes you where living with mark, but Derek was here playing happy families with Meredith, you both did some screwed up crap, add no one's perfect" she says hugging her older sister.

"He's still in love with her, he still loves Meredith, I know that, everyone freaking knows that"

"Do you still love mark"

"I did, well I think I did, but now I don't"

"Add, what happened that day you can't change, ok"

"It's just I feel like I did, what if it never happened, what if I never got pregnant, what if I never had the abortion"

"We can't back and change the past we can only focus on the present and the future" Scarlett smiles pulling away from her sister.

"Your with me today scar"

"No im with Burke apparently"

"I stole you, he got o'Malley I get you" Addison smiles.

"Ok I don't like Burke anyway"

"Alright come with me" Addison says leading the way.

Addison has parents, she has a brother, she has a husband, she has ex boyfriends, best friends, family, but no one can replace her sister. The pair have a bond like no other, Addison has always been there for Scarlett and Addison doesn't know where she would be if it wasn't for her little sister, that girl is the reason she's alive today, Addisons been through crap but somehow Scarlett always make her day brighter.

"Hey no matter what happens our husbands, boyfriends, friends, family, we've always got each other right"

"Yeah your my sister, my ride or die, I've got your back forever add" the brunette says leaning her head on her sisters shoulder and Addison just smiles wrapping her arm around the girl as they walk towards the elevator.