75

"It's been a week since they came into our hospital, a women died, April got fired, what the hell is going to happen next week" Scarlett says as she's sat in joes with Callie.

"I don't know"

"Jackson is doing my head in"

"Avery, the blue eyed one"

"Yeah, flirting with me every chance he gets, I'm taken and I have a ring to prove it" she says holding up her hand and Callie smiles.

"You and Alex are cute, I wish me and Arizona where like that"

"What's going on between you two"

"I don't know, she seems distant and I don't know why, it confuses me, one day she's in love with me talking about what our future looks like and the next she's ignoring me, not returning my calls or text and her excuses is she's working late"

"I'm sure it's nothing, I'm sure she's just stressed at work"

"That's what I want her to tell me, so I can help her not be stressed, I've been an attending for a week and soon came to realise how stressful it was"

"Maybe you should take her to dinner, talk to her"

"I tried, I tried making homemade freaking pizza and she still came in and went straight to bed"

"I don't know"

"Hey what about Izzie"

"Ugh she's doing my head in, she's talking about her baby needing a father figure right, first person she looks at is Alex"

"What is wrong with us a week ago we had amazing partners and now we're sat here in joes lonely talking about our feelings"

"Do you think marks cheating on Lexie"

"What"

"She thinks he is, apparently she called him last night and heard a women's voice in the background again, this is the third time it has happened, you live across from him, surely you know something"

"I was on call last night, he wouldn't cheat on her, he's not the mark he once was"

"I know that's what I said to her but like she listened"

"They'll figure it out, we'll all figure it out and if Izzie Steven's trys to fuck with your relationship again, I will end her" Callie admits and Scarlett smiles resting her head on her best friends shoulder.

"Your a good friend, your an amazing friend and I'm so glad I met you, I love you Callie Torres"

"I love you too Scarlett Montgomery" Callie smiles.

Meanwhile Alex is sitting on the couch watching a movie, when he gets a text.

Izzie
Please just think about what I said today, George would want someone good to adopt Daniel, to be his co parent, I'm not going to come between you and Scarlett but I think it would be good for Daniel?

After he reads that text, he shuts off his phone and throws it to the side, the conversation with Izzie confused him and now he's even more confused.

"Well I said that to her" Meredith says.

"Well did you tell her the other th....." Alex starts to say but gets cut off by his pager.

Izzie Stevens - 911 - on call room

"I'll see you later Mer"

When Alex walks into the on call room, he sees Izzie sitting on the bed.

"You paged me 911"

"I need to talk to you"

"You paged me 911 to talk"

"Look George is dead and so is Denny, Derek is with Meredith and not that I would even think about Owen and mark and Richard's a bit to old"

"What are you talking about"

"I want you to help me co parent Daniel"

"What, has your tumour came back"

"No Alex I'm being serious, I want you to help me do parent him, he may as well be your son"

"He's not my son Izzie , he's George's, he's Daniel Steven O'Malley not Daniel Karev, I'm with Scarlett, I want children with Scarlett not you, maybe I did once but that was before Scarlett came along"

"Look he's doesn't have a dad ok, he has uncles"

"Aren't uncles good enough, I'd rather cool uncles over a step dad who didn't want him"

"Please think about it Alex, look when I said I wouldn't come between you and Scarlett I meant it, but your perfect for the role"

"I'm not looking after your kid Izzie, Meredith and Derek are god parents have them look after your kid, I'm not screwing it up with Scarlett again because of you" he says walking out.

He wants kids, badly, but he doesn't want to father the baby of Izzie Stevens, he knows George would want him to even though the pair didn't get along but he can't do it, he can't hurt Scarlett again.

"Hey" Scarlett says walking into the lounge room.

"Hey" he smiles watching her sit next to him.

"You ok" she asks.

"Izzie stills wants me to father her kid"

"Do you want to"

"No, look scar I meant it when I said I would never hurt you again, that's a promise I intend to keep"

"She's insane Alex, she probably wants every man to father her kid" she laughs and so does Alex.

"We should"

"What"

"No I don't mean we should parent izzies kid, she picked Meredith and Derek as godparents even though she was convinced to have you as godmother, I mean we should have a baby"

"You want to have a baby"

"Yeah" he smirks.

"Wow"

"I don't mean straight away, obviously but we can do a practice run, we can practice" he smirks.

"I'm down with that" she says moving closer to him so she's on his lap and his hands go straight to her arse.

"Your the only women I want to have a kid with"

"You're the only man I want to have a kid with" she says kissing him passionately.

After making out for a few more minutes, Alex pulls Scarlett's top off and she does the same with his.

"I need you" she moans grinding against him, making him harder then he already was and during this time he easily unclips her bra.

"Fuck" he groans tightening his grip on her waist.

"I need you fuck me alex, I need you inside" she says practically begging and he smirks.

"As you wish" he says unbuttoning his pants and taking her pants off, once there both now fully naked, she moans as she feels his hardened member against her thigh.

"Fuck" she moans as he easily slips into her.

"Feel good baby"

"Mhmm"

"Even though I fuck you often, you're still tight" he whispers into her ear sending shivers down her spine.

"Ah fuck right there" Scarlett moans as her body bounced, taking each inch of him deeper, driving him insane.

"Fuck" he groans kissing her deeply whilst playing with her boobs.

"Fuck I'm so close" she moans kissing down his neck, riding him faster and he puts his fingers on her clit.

"Let go baby" he says.

After they both ride out there highs, she collapses against his chest and he strokes her hair.

"I love you" he says kissing her head.

"I love you too, I can't wait to have a baby with you"

"We'll be amazing parents, we'll be nothing like our parents I promise" he smiles.