85

When scarlett walks through the front door of her house, she smells lasagna and it smells amazing, when she walks into the kitchen, bags still in hand, she sees Alex in a suit.

"Your cooking, in a suit have I walked into a twilight zone"

"No, your going to do something"

"Ok"

"Your going to go upstairs, have a shower and then put a really fancy dress on but no makeup because you look absolutely beautiful without it and I don't care if your hairs wet and frizzy"

"What did you do"

"Nothing, I didn't do anything, I just want to make a nice dinner for my girlfriend and talk about our life's"

"I have something to tell you later anyways, I'll see you soon" she says kissing him before walking upstairs.

After her shower, Scarlett changes into a yellow dress, with white heels and all she does with her hair is put it into a low ponytail and when she gets downstairs, Alex is setting the table.

"Wow"

"Thanks, you look handsome, you always look handsome in suits" she smirks kissing him.

"Take a seat my lovely lady" he says pulling out a chair.

"Ok you've definitely done something"

"No, hey babe stop thinking that ok"

"Fine"

"Fine so what's for dinner"

"Lasagna, salad and garlic bread, I thought why go to an Italian restaurant when we can have a nice dinner home and then once where done, where going to change into comfy clothes and watch a movie on tv and eat ice cream"

"You're my dream man you know that" she smiles taking a sip of water.

"Do you want something to drink"

"Waters fine, I drank a bit to much in la" she lies.

"How was la" he says platting up food.

"It was good, add and Jake are planning there wedding"

"Oh that's good"

"Yeah, your being my plus one to that you know that right"

"I know, so he doesn't care that she slept with mark"

"They weren't together then, they only got back together like three weeks ago"

"Mhmm"

"She said it was a mistake though, sleeping with mark, we spoke about you though"

"Good or bad"

"Good, all good, I said to her I had to kiss frogs to get to you and then she called mark and Derek frogs and I just lost it" she laughs.

"I mean I can see it" he chuckles.

"Mhmm, mcfrog and mcfroggy, no longer mcdreamy and mcsteamy"

"Ha here you go"

"Oh it smells amazing" she says as he leans down to kiss her sweetly before grabbing his plate of food.

"Enjoy"

"So what happened when I was gone any really cool cases"

"No it was actually really quiet"

"Oh"

"I spoke to Izzie though"

"About me"

"Yes"

"Oh god, what did she say"

"Apparently you where flirting with the new ob attending and Avery"

"The new ob attending Donna"

"I think that's her name"

"That's not an attending she's the new neuro scrub nurse, her sister was admitted that's why I was being friendly and Avery well he does the flirting not me"

"She was convinced"

"She's always convinced"

"But hey I don't like her anymore, I stopped liking her the minute you came to Seattle"

"Didn't you all call me a bitch, because I was Addisons sister"

"Yeah well I didn't, I thought you where hot, I knew Addisons sister would be hot"

"yeah, i get that a lot" she laughs as he sits down.

"cheers"

"to what"

"to us and our life toegther moving forward"

"our life is going to be amazing"

Half an hour later and there both finished so now alex thinks is the perfect time to do it.

"i lied"

"huh"

"i lied when i said i didnt do something whilst you where away and i was just so tempted to tell you the minute i saw you walk in the door looking as gorgeous as ever, but i held off becasue i did this really cute thing and i didnt want it to go to waste, i love you scarlett rose montgomery, i cant see anyone else in my life other then you and you told me if i wanted you i had to earn you because you where done chasing and this is me showing you this time im all in. We havent exactly had the best relationship but where still here now toegther, so scarlett rose montgomery, will you marry me" he says getting on one knee with the box in his hands and she has tears in her eyes.

"yes oh my god yes" she squeals getting out of her chair to hug him.

"i love you"

"i love you too and hey i have something for you, just give me a sec" she says rushing away.

"What about the ring"

"HANG ON"

when she finds the photo, she walks back to him.

"close your eyes and put your hands out"

"whats going on"

"just do it al"

"ok" he says doing what he was told.

"ok open" she says placing it in his hands.

when he opens his eyes, he looks down at his hands and hes shocked, its an ultrasound photo.

"where having a baby"

"im two months pregnant where having a baby" she smiles and he picks her up and spins her around.

"oh my god"

"can i have my ring now" she says as he puts her down.

"Sure, here" Alex says placing the silver diamond ring on her hand.

"this feels like a dream"

"i promise its not, otherwise its a bloody good one" he laughs hugging her again.

Later that night as the newly engaged couple is sat on the couch watching a movie scarlett cant stop looking at her ring.

"we need to tell people, like mer, mark, derek"

"addison and derek already know"

"what"

"since you dont speak to your parents and you always said derek and addison raised you, there the ones i got approval off"

"your sweet"

"and with the others, we'll tell them tommorow, tonight is all about me, you and our pumpkin" the man says putting his hand on his fiances stomach.