83

After her talk with richard, scarlett has been thinking a lot about her fellowship, she decided on ob and she decided to do it with addison in La, but she knows her sister wants her to do all three, like she did and she didnt feel any better after she also spoke to both arizona and alex who both suggested she should do it as she lays in bed alone becasue alex is at work and she doesnt start till later, the younger montgomery women decides to call her sister.

"hey"

"hi"

"you alright"

"i spoke to richard yesterday"

"oh what about"

"you"

"why"

"you want me to do my fellow in all three, just like you did"

"i did say that"

"i havent decided yet add, im scared"

"of what"

"of people comparing us, i mean i get treated bad enough because where both obs what happens when they find out im qualified in all three like you"

"is that a bad thing"

"yes, im scarlett montgomery add not addison two point o"

"i know, but scar i want you to be the best, better then me even, why because i see potential in you, your amazing and your going to be amazing"

"can i think about it"

"yeah you dont have to decide yet, you still have to study for your boards, have you been studying"

"add i dont take my boards for another year, but yes callie is going to be my study buddy"

"ok good, good choice on your study buddy, mine was derek and mark that didnt go so well"

"ha, well im going to get ready, hey and next week i took three days off and im coming to la to see the practice and you and ams of course"

"Yay, im actually so excited to see you, ill talk to you later alright, i love you"

"i love you too"

Meanwhile at the hospital Alex is talking to Bailey about a patient hes sharing with her, when his face turns white.

"everything alright Karev"

"ill be back, what the hell are you doing here"

"oh alex, long time no see, what now that you became a fancy doctor you have no time for family"

"what are you doing here aaron"

"im a patient"

"oh hes angel spawn, why arent you this nice" Cristina says.

"yeah and also why didnt you tell me im going to become a uncle"

"who told him"

"i um sort of sta....." lexie says but meredith cuts her sister off.

"robbins told him"

"yeah she thought that the brother would already know that his brothers girlfriends pregnant"

"shes not pregnant, where trying"

"trying, i thought you guys where pretend"

"Well now where trying"

"so what does she do"

"shes a doctor"

"oh do i get to meet her"

"no"

When scarlett enters the hospital straight away her pager goes off.

Derek Shepherd - 911 - ROOM 2303

"shit" she groans realising whos room that is.

She doesnt even bother changing, she just chucks her bag in the residents lounge before rushing to the womens room, almost knocking ten people over, including owen hunt.

"SORRY HUNT" she yells.

"THATS FINE MONTGOMERY" he yells back catching the attention of Alex.

"your girlfriends name is montgomery, wow her parents hate her"

"her last name is montgomery, her first name is scarlett" cristina says.

when Scarlett enters her patients room, she sees derek there already.

"What the hell happened, she was fine when i left last night"

"she had an episode" Arizona says.

"is the baby ok"

"We wont know until you check"

"ok"

"hey did you know alexs brother was in town" arizona says looking at scarlett.

"alex has a brother" Derek asks.

"yeah apparently, Aaron"

"whys he here"

"hes a patient dont know what for yet"

"wow" scarlett says turning on the ultrasound machine.

She knows alex and his brother didnt get along so she just hopes hes ok and she wishes she was there with him, because he was with her when she faced her parents and brother.

"im sure everything will be fine, he looked happy when i mentioned his name"

"alex or aaron"

"aaron, i havent since alex"

"ari can you lift her gown up"

"sure" the blonde says doing exactly what she was told to do.

"you alright"

"yep" she sighs placing gel on the womens stomach.

"so her names scarlett montgomery, that sounds like a rich name, montgomery sounds rich"

"arent all doctors rich" Lexie says.

"not interns" Cristina says.

"look just do whatever with him, ok, i um need to find robbins, we have a patient" alex says walking away.

"yep running away just like dad did" aaron says and alex stops.

"alex" meredith warns watching the man turn around.

"what did you say"

"your running like dad did"

"i am nothing like my father"

"really, i wonder what made you want to have kids, your exactly like him, or maybe it was your girlfriends idea, normally girls want to have kids with there partners so they can keep them around, she'll just string you along, alex karev you arent meant to find happpi...." the younger karev goes to say but gets cut off by his older brother punching him.

"IM NOT DAD AND DONT TALK ABOUT SCARLETT LIKE THAT, YOU DONT EVEN KNOW HER, SHE SAVED MY FREAKING LIFE"

"hey stop that" Lexie says as she and meredith try and pull alex off the man.

"KAREV STOP" Bailey says hitting the man with files and the man gets pulled up by meredith, lexie and alex.

"walk away alex, let us deal with him, walk away, go find scar" Meredith says and soon the older karev man leaves.

"YOUR JUST LIKE HIM"

"SHUT UP" Alex yells.

with no luck at finding his girlfriend he sits on the gurney in the basement and pages her.

"ugh" he sighs.

As scarlett is standing there looking at someones chart she hears her pager go off.

Alex karev - 911 - BASEMENT

"Ugh" she sighs.

when she gets to the gurney in the basement, hes laid on it looking up at the ceiling.

"hey you ok"

"Aarons here"

"robbins told me, can i sit" she asks and he moves into a sitting position.

"i punched him"

"you what, why"

"he was telling me i was like our father and he said stuff about you"

"Al vilonce doesnt solve everything"

"i know that"

"come here" she says pulling him in for a hug.

"we'll be amazing parents right, nothing like the ones we had"

"we'll be great al, i promise" she says kissing his head, holding him tighter.

"i love you"

"i love you too"

"why arent you in scrubs"

"i got paged 911 almost knocked out hunt"

"i heard that, would of been funny to see"

"you helped me you know, when i had to face my parents and brother, now its my turn to help you"

"you do help me, all the time, you saved my freaking life scar, i cant live without you, i want everything with you, marriage, kids, everything, im ready to be the parent to my kids that i never had, im ready to be an amazing partner to you"

"you are, alex karev you are the best partner i could possibly ask for"

"weve got this, where going to take this world by storm"

"yeah" she smiles kissing his head.

Scarlett is everything to Alex, she saved his life, she makes him a better person and he knows with her by his side he'll be an amazing dad and anything and everything is possible with her by his side.