42

"Morning" mark says walking into the kitchen.

"Hi"

"You ok, heard Alex leave last night, what happened"

"Where over and this time I mean for good, he stormed out"

"Did you tell him"

"Yep"

"Scar don't think this is your fault"

"What if it is though, he said last night that I always choose everything over him"

"Scar this is a life changing opportunity, not everyone gets to do this, not everyone can say oh I'm going to England to work in one of the best women's hospitals there is"

"So what he's just a douche then"

"Yes" mark says turning the kettle on.

"Ugh" she sighs putting her head on the table.

"Maybe you'll find some nice English guy who will sweep you off your feet and you'll move to England and just forget about all of us"

"I'll never forget about you mark"

"I sure hope not" mark says putting his arm around the girl.

"This is not ideal" Lexie says walking into the kitchen where Meredith, Callie and Derek are.

"What isn't"

"Where becoming a village, me, Izzie, George, you three, now Cristina and Alex"

"Alex is just for a few nights and Cristina needed somewhere to sleep"

"Doesn't Alex live with Scarlett" lexie says.

"They ended it" Callie admits.

"What why"

"They had a fight, speaking of that,
I'm going to go over there and see her, I'll see you lot later" the Torres women says walking out.

"So there done for good, is that why Alex is passed out in izzies bed"

"What" Derek says.

"Yeah"

"Oh for god sakes" Meredith sighs drinking coffee.

"Morning" Alex says.

"Look both Izzie and scar are my friends, but don't you dare fuck Scarlett over by getting with Izzie again"

"I'm not with Izzie, she just offered me a bed last night that's it" the Karev man says pouring some coffee.

"So are you and her done for good" Derek says.

"I don't know"

"What happened"

"She told me she was going to England for three months and I totally flipped"

"You dumbass, sorry" Lexie says.

"No it's true he is a dumbass" Meredith says.

"She hasn't had enough sleep"

"Yeah well if you didn't want sex"

"What did I just walk in on" George says rubbing his eyes.

"HELLO" Callie yells walking through the front door of Scarlett's house.

"HI" mark says.

"Where's scar"

"She went to work"

"Is she ok"

"Did you hear about the fight"

"Yeah"

"She'll be ok, I think" the Sloan man says drinking his coffee.