18

⚠️ PANIC ATTACK

"Hey you two ok" Scarlett says walking up to George and Izzie.

"Four of our patients died"

"In one day four that's crazy" she says shocked.

"Mhmm"

"Crap sorry"

"Mhmm"

"You're worried about denny aren't you, you think he'll be next" Scarlett says looking at the blonde.

"What if he's next"

"Iz he won't die, he's in the best hands, he has amazing doctors who will do anything and everything before they let him die and he has you"

"I know I'm just worried"

"Come here" Scarlett says hugging Izzie.

"I'm scared scar"

"Have I walked into a twilight zone are you two hugging" George says shocked but the pair both ignore him.

"You have nothing to be scared about ok, Denny will be just fine"

"Ok"

"Well I have to go, you hang in there Iz, ok, look after her Georgie"

"I will"

"Ok"

"Hey you" Alex says putting his hands on Scarlett's waist.

"Hey" she says turning around.

"Last night was fun" he smirks.

"Well if you're not an ass, you'll get that again tonight, I have to go, see you at lunch" she says kissing him before walking off.

When Scarlett gets back up the nicu, she sees her sister looking worried. 

"Add you ok"

"It's mark"

"Mark what happened to mark"

"Richard just told me that he offered mark a job here, as a plastic surgeon, it's an offer he can't refuse, if he takes it he's coming here and probably ready to ruin my life and marriage again, like my marriage isn't already ruined enough because of Meredith grey"

"What mark wouldn't take a job here would he, why would he"

"To rub it in Derek's face yes, to try and get me back yes, to be closer to you definitely yes, ugh why did Richard have to freaking call him, how the hell am I meant to tell Derek oh hey guess what your ex best friend the one I slept with might be coming here and he's going to rub it in your face or how he slept with me and he'll tell him everything that happened after he left like the fact we stayed together, thank god he doesn't know I was pregnant"

"Oh crap"

"Mhmm"

"What did you tell Richard"

"I said he couldn't do that, I can't be in this hospital everyday with him, I'll end up in a early grave for god sake and Derek's going to be pissed"

"Add hey calm down" she says putting her hands on her sisters shoulders and guiding her to a seat.

"He's not working here scar"

"Do you still love him"

"What"

"Add you can say you didn't love him, but one part of you did, even though you got that abortion, some part of you still loved him"

"I don't know, I love Derek, but he loves Meredith and oh I'm screwed, why do you get a normal relationship and I don't, that's not fair"

"I didn't exactly always have a normal relationship, Alex is probably one of the first and what we've only been dating what three, four months"