65

⚠️ MENTIONS OF SELF HARM AND EATING DISORDER

It's been a month since Izzie Stevens woke up and a lot has happened since then, the whole hospital found out Lexie and mark where "seeing each other", Derek went down a path, which led him to breaking up with Meredith and move back into his trailer everyone has tried speaking to him apart from Scarlett because she doesn't know if she can face him after what happened last time.

"What the hell is happening" Scarlett says moving past people.

"Sloan and shepherd are fighting"

"What the hell" Scarlett says standing next to Alex.

"Mark told Derek he was hooking up with Lexie and it pushed Derek over the edge" the Karev man says.

"Oh right so you do want my life, first you sleep with my ex wife, then you flirt with my girlfriend and now your "seeing" my girlfriends sister the one girl I told you not to go near, who's next Scarlett, you've always had a thing for the Montgomery girls"

"I would never go there with Scarlett I have respect for her, she's like my sister" mark says.

"And what was I then I was your best mate and you still slept with my ex wife"

"You're never going to let this go" mark says pushing Derek again.

"HEY YOU TWO CALM DOWN" Scarlett yells standing in between the pair so neither one get hurt.

"Oh your sticking up for him now, you know mark likes them young"

"SHUT UP, WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM" Scarlett yells looking at the man she calls her best friend.

"What's my problem it's him"

"Addison slept with him, so what yes ok it was fucked up they screwed up, ok you lost your best friend and wife in one night, ok but Derek you came to Seattle and you lied to Meredith for months, you played happy family's with her whilst you were still legally married, my sister was crying out for you and you where here pretending to be someone you weren't"

"Oh yeah you would know what it's like to be cheated on since every man you've dated even Alex cheated on you"

"Don't bring this into it"

"Did you know he slept with Callie"

"Derek" Alex says looking at the man and Callie's eyes widen.

"Yeah he slept with Callie whilst you two where still together, or maybe you broke up because he cheated on you with Izzie, you should of seen how many women walked out of his door whilst you where in England"

"Why are you bringing me into this" Scarlett says.

"Because you know what it feels like to loose people you love, you know what it's like to be abandoned you where literally"

"Don't you dare bring this into it Derek" Addison warns looking at her ex husband.

"Your parents basically kicked you out"

As Alex looks at Scarlett he knows she's about to loose it and he feels very sorry for Derek because unfortunately he's in the firing line.

"YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DONT GET TO SAY ANY OF THAT OK MY PARENTS TREATED ME LIKE SHIT AND YES I HAD PROBLEMS OK, I HAD A FREAKING EATING DISORDER WHEN I WAS FIFTEEN BECAUSE I DIDNT THINK I WAS PRETTY ENOUGH I CUT MYSELF WHEN I FIRST GOT CHEATED ON BECAUSE I FELT LIKE I WASNT ENOUGH, I ENED UP IN FREAKING PYSCH AFTER I LOST MY BABY WHO WAS THERE, BUT YOU KNOW WHO WAS THERE FOR ME YOU DEREK SHEPHERD YOU WHERE THE ONE TELLING ME I WAS GOING TO BE OK, YOU WHERE THE ONE HUGGING ME TELLING ME I WAS AMAZING, YOU ONCE SAID I WAS THE DAUGHTER YOU NEVER HAD, I WAS YOUR SISTER DEREK YOU KNOW WHAT IVE BEEN THROUGH BECAUSE YOU WHERE THERE WITH ME THROUGHOUT IT ALL AND NOW YOU WANT TO TELL EVERYONE MY PROBLEMS AND MAKE ME FEEL BAD AND TELL PEOPLE I SHOULD KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO BE CHEATED ON YEAH I DO AND IT FREAKING SUCKS OK, THE MAN I LOVED HAD A BABY WITH ANOTHER WOMEN, THE LOVE OF MY LIFE HAD FEELINGS FOR ANOTHER WOMEN, I didn't want to let go Derek to any of them, but I had to, I'm not on marks side and now I'm sure not on your side I'm on my own side if you want to sit there and talk about me and my problems well doctor shepherd look at yourself right now because you aren't perfect" the blonde says walking away and Alex and Addison rush after her.

But today is the day she needs to see him and talk to him because the last time she spoke to Meredith she said there was only one reason he wasn't coming to work and that was because of her, she just wants Derek back, her best friend, her brother.

"Hey where are you going" mark says.

"I'm going to see Derek, I'll see you later" the blonde says walking out the front door.

When she gets to the trailer, she sighs before getting out of her car, she notices the door open and the light on inside.

"knock knock" she says knocking on the silver door.

"Um hi"

"I brought pizza, thought we should talk" she says.

"Yeah come in, sorry this place isn't clean"

"It's ok"

"So um why are you here" he says as they both sit on the couch.

"I'm not going to say you weren't a douche to me last time we spoke, but it's been a month d, we never use to go a day without talking, what you said wasn't nice it was fair from it but Derek I don't have a relationship with my brother the only family I have is you, mark and add, I felt like I lost you that day"

"I'm sorry, for what I said I never should have said any of it" he admits.

"When I look into the future I imagine I have this great life and you are there with me, you've been there with me since the day I was born , you let me into your home Derek, you could of said no but you said yes, your my family, this month has taught me one thing and that's you treated me like shit that day but d I need you in my life, your my brother, when I have kids there going to grow up calling you uncle, what I'm saying Derek shepherd is I forgive you" she says with tears in her eyes.

"Come here"

"You're my person d" she says hugging the man.

"Your mine too, your my little sister"

"So you wanna eat pizza, watch a movie"

"Sure"

"Ok" the blonde smiles.