62

"Ugh" Scarlett groans.

"What's up with you" Lexie asks as the blonde stands next to her at the nurses station.

"Lucy fields is what's up with me"

"What happened" Cristina asks.

"She got suspended for the part she played in Mrs Quinn's problem and now she's following me around like a bad smell and because she's an attending she thinks she can control my damn life, how's down here going"

"Great, I need to talk to you though" Cristina says looking at the blonde.

"Why"

"Just general chit chat, Lexie can you check on these patients for me" the yang women says passing the younger grey women charts.

"Sure" Lexie says walking away.

"Is everything ok"

"I need dating advice"

"Ok"

"And I thought I'd come to you since you know a lot about dating no offence"

"That's fine"

"I'm doing on a date with Owen" the yang women whispers.

"Oh congratulations"

"Thanks but I need help, since it's so soon after the whole Burke thing"

"Cristina listen to me, you don't need help and who cares if it's so soon after Burke, it's a sign your moving on, you spent days crying over him, missing him, I did over every partner I was with, If you want this thing to work with Owen you need to put yourself in this fully and i know it's hard for you to open up, after being heartbroken by many men I kinda questioned if dating was ever going to happen again and it did, I met someone who loved me for me, I let him in even though I got squashed by many men before, but I went for it why because I saw something in him, I saw the good in him, the good no one else saw and he saw a side of me no one's ever really seen before apart from my close friends and sister, Burke took a piece of you away, a piece you might never get back but you can try and get that missing piece back from Owen, you can't do anything but try"

"You should be a therapist" Cristina smiles.

"I try"

"What you had with Alex will never go away, you know that, even if he has Lucy, you had something special, something unique, when I met him when he was an intern I thought he was a douche and then you came along and changed him, even though you aren't together, your still changing him"

"He changed me, for the better, I was a bitch before I met him, ask Derek or mark they would know" the Montgomery women laughs.

"Your a good person, scar, your an amazing doctor and one day you'll be a excellent wife and mother"

"I hope so, look just bite the bullet"

"I will"

"Hey good luck"

"Thanks, I'll see you around"

"You need to talk to her" George says rushing up to Scarlett.

"Good morning to you too"

"You need to talk to Izzie, she's going insane"

"She's pregnant George, hormones" the blonde says picking up her files again.

"No i mean actually insane, she's seeing Denny"

"She's what"

"Denny, her ex boyfriend, or ex fiancé she's seeing him, she's talking to him and other things"