44

It's been two weeks since Alex and Scarlett ended there relationship and she's not shocked in the slightest that he's gone back to Izzie Stevens, she's not a fool, she knows that Izzie was always the one for Alex, she was just the second choice but as the days go by, the more better Scarlett gets, she's still seeing her therapist which is really helping, especially with the random panic attacks she's been getting recently and she wouldn't be surviving if it wasn't for Callie, Derek and mark and also she's focusing a lot more on work now but she does try and stay in the nicu, she may be happier but she still doesn't want to see Alex and Izzie and there love bubble.

"Morning" Derek says walking up to her.

"Are those the scans" she says smiling.

"Yes" Derek says laughing at the girls enthusiasm.

"Yay"

"I haven't checked them yet, so you can first and then have a nurse send them down once your done, you look happier"

"I am, I woke up on the right side of the bed this morning" she smiles sitting down.

"Happiness suits you scar, I'll see you later" Derek says walking away leaving the girl with the scans.

When she opens the scans and she checks them thoroughly and when she's done, she has the biggest smile on her face.

"Good morning" the blonde says walking into her patients room, some time later.

"Hi"

"We have good news, the scans that where done by doctor shepherd came back this morning"

"Ok"

"Your daughters brain is functioning ning, it's very small but there's no sign of a brain tumour"

"Really"

"Yes"

"Oh my god, thank god, thank you and can you thank doctor shepherd"

"I sure can"

"So does that mean I can be discharged soon then"

"I'll have a chat with the chief but yes hopefully in the next few hours, if Derek doesn't find anything and Webber says it's ok, then yes"

"Your really amazing doctor Montgomery, thank you"

"You're welcome" the blonde says walking out the room.

"Scarlett" Izzie says.

"Doctor Stevens"

"I need help"

"What makes you think, I'll help you"

"Because I think I've fucked up, big time"

"Ok"

"Im pregnant" Izzie says and Scarlett chokes on her water.

"Pardon"

"I'm pregnant, I took like ten tests this morning"

"Well congratulations I'm sure you and Alex are thrilled"

"That's the problem it's not Alex's"

"What"

"It's not Alex's baby"

"Who's is it then"

"George's" Izzie mumbles.

"Pardon"

"It's George's baby"

"George as in George o'Malley as in my best friends husband"

"Yes"

"When the hell did that happen"

"One night, we were drunk and we had sex, I didn't find a man and George was missing Callie and we just did it"