Chapter 1

Break the Daffodil

When I opened my eyes, it was another world.............

I never expected this sentence to become my reality.

I couldn't close my gaping mouth and inexplicably groped the cold stone floor I had been lying on until now, feeling a sticky iron lattice of some sort. The thick smell of mold and the metallic scent of blood pierced my nostrils. This place was an underground prison.

"Why on earth am I here...?"

I grabbed my throbbing head, trying to remember what I was doing before opening my eyes here. A game. I was playing a game.

It was a 19+ game called "Break the Daffodil" that my friend had recommended, an adult game. Well, I wasn't doing anything too honorable, but I wasn't committing any forbidden acts either. I was just following the content given to me. What's the harm in doing what I was told? I defended myself internally before carefully retracing my memories.

While playing the game............ I ate instant noodles...... and, feeling too full, I lay down on the bed for a moment, leaving the game on. That was it.

When I opened my eyes again, I was on this damp and cold prison floor. There wasn't much to recall. It was just a very vivid moment from a moment ago.

"Hey, pretty lady!"

A cracked voice of an old man from the opposite cell echoed. The emaciated old man, who seemed to have no energy to stand up, had severe fungus growing on his face. His yellow eyes glowed ominously in the darkness.

"Take off your pants!"

"What?"

"Show me what you got!"

"...Mine?"

As I asked in a bewildered voice, the old man chuckled, clenching one hand and shaking it in the air.

"Show it for me! For this old man."

Um, did that old man lose his mind?

Then, a blue window appeared in front of my eyes.

1. (Blushing) Why, why are you doing this!

2. (Confidently removing pants) Well then, look! Witness the greatness of this body!

3. (Taking off both top and bottom) Just the pants?

I stared at the flickering window in front of me. This... was a choice window that appeared in the game I was playing just before. Wait a minute.

I turned my gaze from the wrinkled face and crooked fingers of the old man trapped in the opposite cell. I knew this situation. This was the first scene of "Break the Daffodil."

"Break the Daffodil" was a 19+ adult dating simulation game where you pursue five male protagonists.

As for them, the main scenario was to capture and tame the body of the mischievous noble, Del Narcissus, who goes by the nickname 'Break the Daffodil.'

What was peculiar was that despite all the targets in the game being male, the player, Del Narcissus, could choose between being a female or a male. Among the men who were teasingly called it a 'gay game' as they contemplated trying it out as a naughty game, and among the women who were fans of adult games, the expression 'breaking flowers' became problematic, leading to the game being shunned.

However, my friend strongly recommended this game, saying it was 'really addicting.' With nothing else to do after being discharged from the military and filled with lust, I found myself inexplicably downloading "<Break the Daffodil>."