Chapter 127⚠️

(*warning contains 19+ content, minor content of non-consensual touching*)

Although it seemed like he was purposely taking his time, Khan eventually released all of my limbs. As soon as my arms and legs were free, I felt a sense of relief and almost peed myself in the process. I quickly got up from the bed and covered my exposed penis in embarrassment.

"Bathroom...!"

"Follow me."

The bathroom was connected to the room. As soon as I saw the toilet, I ran over and got into position but I felt eyes staring at me from behind.

"Why, why! Get out!"

My bladder was about to explode, but Khan stood right behind me, leaning against the wall with his arms crossed. It was an obvious attitude that he knew I was about to urinate.

"Pee."

"No, I don't want to!"

"Don't want to? Then I'll help."

With that, Khan let go of the wall and put his hand on my side. His right hand grabbed around my lower abdomen. I immediately realized what he was trying to do.

"Wha..don't touch, you pervert!"

"Pervert, huh? You're the pervert, getting a hard-on first thing in the morning."

"We naturally get hard in the morning!"

"It's embarrassing for men to hear other men getting hard."

He pressed my lower abdomen with his right hand again.

"Ah..."

I tried to pull his hand away, but my weakened strength was no match for him. No, even without my weakened strength, it was uncertain if I could have removed his hand with a normal human's strength.

"I...I have to go... Hurry and let go...!"

"You have to listen to me, Del Narcissus."

Khan grabbed my penis with his other hand and lowered it. His left hand aimed for the toilet and started rubbing the tip of my penis with his thumb.

"Go ahead, let it out."

As soon as he lifted his thumb, a stream of urine shot out. The pungent smell and the dark yellow liquid made an embarrassing sound as it fell. My sense of dignity as a human being was lost along with my urine.

"I...I told you to get out...tsk"

"Are you crying?"

Khan snickered and lowered his head. He still held onto my stomach with one hand and my penis with the other.

"Ugh...There's no way someone like you could be my male protagonist."

"Male protagonist? You sound romantic."

Splash, splash, tap, tap...

An embarrassing sound echoed in the bathroom, making me want to cut off my ears.

"Did you finish? Do you feel better now?"

"Ugh..."

"Okay, let's wipe."

"Ugh!"

"Come on, one more time."

"Ugh!"

"Okay, all done."

Khan wiped me with a wet towel. I felt so humiliated and embarrassed that I wanted to disappear.

He finally let me go after thoroughly examining my genitals. Then he casually washed his hands.