Chapter 68

"Why are you suddenly swearing? It makes me sad."

Andrea said with a sullen expression. His face looked so pitiful that I almost apologized on the spot, but I stood up with unwavering patience.

"I've picked enough herbs now. Let's go find poisonous plants. Come on."

I walked away without paying much attention to Andrea, contemplating my thoughts.

Pull yourself together, you idiot. Falling for the male lead? Do you even know the meaning of having affection in this damn game? Want to experience not being able to live without a man because you fell for someone?

The imminent sense of danger made me snap out of my thoughts. I couldn't afford such an ending.

"Let's go together, Del."

Andrea, who had somehow stuck to my back, felt terrified. The erotic dream I had before replayed in my mind – Andrea biting my dick and laughing, his lips reddening, his thick long fingers, and his low voice. My lower abdomen tightened slightly. I quickly shook my head to stop those thoughts.

Suddenly, Andrea pushed his head next to mine and asked.

"Del, your face is red. Are you okay?"

And at the same time with that question, for the first time in a long time, a choice appeared.

(Crying) It's not okay... Andrea hug me....make me feel okay....

  2. (Cupping his cheek) My face got hot when I thought about having sex with Andrea.

 3. (Taking off clothes) My body is more red. Would you like to see it?

Hey, wait a moment.

In front of the options that spread out before me, I couldn't even blink. Can I turn off the system? Am I just imagining that the choices are becoming more and more vicious? The system's strong will to somehow bring me and the male lead together stood out.

Calm down. First, option 2, which directly mentions sex, and option 3, which involves getting naked, were definitely out. That left option 1, but I really didn't want to do it.

[If not selected, the Bed Scene will start automatically. 5, 4, 3...]

Still, I had to choose. I nodded my head.

Option 1

The sensation of tears welling up in my eyes felt familiar. Andrea stiffened as my eyes suddenly shimmered with gem-like tears. Already feeling concerned? Something bigger is coming. As I thought that my mouth opened.

"It's not okay..."

"Del?"

"Andrea hug me...... make me feel okay......."

This was the first time in a while I used this cute way of speaking after I tried to lower Khan's favorability. A teardrop fell from my eyes. Andrea now had his mouth open with a stupid face.

"Del, where does it hurt?"

He covered my forehead with his hand.

"No fever."

His touch checked not only my forehead but also my neck, and there was absolutely no sexual intention in his gesture. He genuinely cared about me. Even in this situation, my tongue didn't stop.

"Andrea..."

This crazy situation wasn't over yet.

"Hug me tightly and make it okay!"

Avoid 19-rated contentOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara