Chapter 5

Instead of taking his hand, I threw myself and jumped towards the empty ground. Since the carriage was quite high, it felt almost like leaping off a wall.

Thud. As I landed, I heard Khan making a mocking laugh from the side. However, instead of commenting further, he instructed the steward to bring out the knight who had collapsed inside the carriage.

"Call a doctor. He hit his head, and on top of that, he has hypothermia."

"Yes, Your Excellency."

The stern-faced steward, looking like a thug, bowed his waist and, with the knight on his side, entered the castle. I tried to straighten my neck against the reduced cold and wind, more prominent than before.

"Hey, Del Narcissus. Follow me."

Khan called me with a delinquent-like tone. The top of his tower-like head, broad shoulders and back, and the black fur coat fluttering above all felt unreal. I lowered my gaze and walked, looking only at his footprints. The imprints left by the furry boots had a different size.

Walking along the marks left by the boots, I recalled everything I knew about the colossal man in front of me.

Khan Alexis was an eighteen-year-old youth who had just become an adult. With dark gray hair, he was strikingly handsome to the point where anyone, regardless of gender, would involuntarily acknowledge it. The dense and even eyebrows and deeply-set eyes exuded a youthful atmosphere, and the golden eyes that shone brightly even in the darkness reminded one of a wolf. However, the constantly smiling mouth that was round and round seemed to emphasize his boyish charm, and despite his enormous stature, there was no intimidating aura that would terrify people.

He became the lord of the North after losing both parents at a young age, even before reaching adulthood. Although he had a playful and emotional personality, his overwhelming strength prevented anyone from touching him. Even the emperor was afraid of Khan.

His distinctive feature was tears. Of course, if we're talking about the game's feature, it refers to the R-rated feature. In the game, Del Narcissus, being a haughty and self-indulgent "Daffodil," refused Khan from the beginning to the end. So, Khan forcibly took Del, experiencing both resentment and guilt, shedding tears continuously.

I concluded that Khan seemed to be interested in those who rejected him. From now on, I needed to actively tease and confront him. Although jumping off the carriage and running away was a bit off the plan, if I did well from now on, it should be fine.

Alright, good. If only I had organized my thoughts like this earlier, I could have detached from Khan sooner. But I couldn't afford to regret the current situation.

I took a deep breath and rushed towards Khan who was leading the way. Then, I grabbed one of his arms, lifted my head, and made the most disgusting expression I could muster. It was meant to be cute.

"Dae-Kong Ga-Ka!" (Note: This seems like Khan in playful gibberish Korean.)

"...What are you saying?"

"Woong. Dae-Kong Ga-Ka! Where's Del's room?" (Khan in cute baby-like words)

Unexpectedly, Khan's expression rapidly deteriorated.

[Khan Alexis's favorability decreases by -1!]

"Suddenly... why are you doing this?"

Khan forcefully pulled his arm out from my grip, looking displeased. I internally called for a quick recovery and pressed my body against him.

"Del's tired! Ppuppu! wants to lie down in his room!"

How about that? Even if I'm a bit of a delicate and innocent flower-like young man right now, no adult man can endure making short sounds while acting cute, right?