Chapter 58 ⚠️

(*warning* contains 19+ content)

"Ever since I put you in the bathtub, no, even before that when you were completely drenched in rain, I wanted to do this."

Andrea's voice was filled with desire. It was a bit scary to hear his voice like that for the first time. He climbed on top of me and kissed my cheek. I'm glad he didn't use his lips. I really didn't like kissing with the mouth that had been sucking on my dick.

Andrea pressed his lips against my cheek, nose, and eyelids, and playfully rubbed his lower body against mine. His pants were directly touching my genitals, and every time there was friction, it felt rough and ticklish. My recently ejaculated penis accepted that as pleasure.

"Ugh......."

I tried to push my hips back, but I was lying on the bed with him on top of me, so I couldn't escape. Andrea moved his waist as if we were having sex. He softly pulled back and roughly thrust forward, making my body bounce up and down.

"Hey, move away....!"

I whimpered and pushed his shoulders. Of course, Andrea didn't even flinch.

"Del, how can it be pink there? Your nipples are also very pretty. Is your butt pink too?"

He whispered carefully so as not to hurt my ear. His fingers slowly slid towards my buttocks.

"Let go of me, you fucking bastard!"

"It's a shame it's dark. I want to see the color of your butt too."

"Get lost! This is not my body!"

As I yelled, Andrea chuckled softly. The sound of his laughter in my ear was strangely pleasant, not fitting with the situation. A strange sensation spread from my heels up my body.

"That's right. But I had this thought. Wouldn't it just attack Mr. Fake Del Narcissus rather than tormenting and hurting the real Del Narcissus?"

Those words made my heart feel cold like it had been splashed with cold water.

"......What?"

"What's important to me is the real thing."

At that moment, Andrea's finger entered inside.

"Ahh!"

It was just one finger, but it felt too thick and long. Is it the middle finger? It must be the middle finger. No, this isn't some finger-guessing game, damn it. Along with a strange sensation, the coldness I felt earlier intensified. The sensation was almost like being too cold.

His finger roamed inside, searching for something. Every time the finger moved, my insides tingled and itched.

"Uh, no...!"

With each touch of his finger, a burning heat spread. And then, when he pressed a certain spot, an unbelievable pleasure spread through my body like melting snow.

"Ah!"

My hips twisted and my inner thighs trembled uncontrollably. My penis was standing tall and swollen ready to burst.

Andrea lightly tapped my sensitive area, he rubbed my area in a circular motion

"Ha... No, uh, there......"

Without realizing it, I lifted my hips and let out a moan. In response, Andrea licked my earlobe with his tongue.

"Huh!"

"What's wrong?"

"Ah...huh..."

"That's not it?"

He pulled his finger out slightly and pressed onto the entrance, asking with a deep voice. It was like preparing the passage before entering the gate, and it made me feel nervous. I clenched my teeth and ordered him sternly.