Chapter 85

"Found? Me?"

Does that mean that this person came here because of me? Searching for me?

I was looking at the handsome man in confusion. He approached slowly and said,

"I heard a rumor that an unbelievably beautiful angel with golden hair appeared in a tribe in the desert. I ran for days after hearing that rumor, but good thing I came."

He grinned, scrunching his nose cutely.

What is this..? Does he really know me? But I was an angel who lived in heaven. How on earth do humans know about me?

As I was still keeping a guarded gaze on him, I noticed he had removed the mask that covered his face down to his chin.

Rich, flowing black hair cascaded down. He swept the hair covering his forehead with his hand. His cool facial features were refreshing and pleasing to look at. I couldn't help but think that if God were a man, he might look like this.

And then it happened.

[Congratulations! "Must be Saved" Quest successful! The penalty of a time limit is removed.]
[Quest: 'Raise Favorability'
Increase the favorability of the male protagonist '"Andrea Sloane" by 10 within a month.
Reward: Removal of Aphasia penalty
Penalty: Voice disappears]
[Quest automatically accepted!]

My eyes felt like they were going to pop out. I opened my mouth wide, reading the words of God. Since the time I first came to Sablum, God had never spoken to me. But now, as soon as this man, no, the male protagonist 'Andrea Sloane,' came, something like this happened.

"Are you surprised that I came to visit you?"

Andrea seemed to think the reason I was shocked was because of him. Unable to speak due to the muteness penalty, I just nodded my head.

According to God's words, it seemed that if I raised this man's favorability by 10, I would be able to speak again.

But "favorability"? It's not like I dislike him, and raise his favorability by 10? Can favorability even be measured?

As I was thinking this, a long sentence floated above Andrea's head.

[Andrea Sloane/Assassination Guild Leader/Secret Shadow/favorability 52]

Now my jaw was almost dropping to the floor. Information I had never seen above anyone else's head was so vividly displayed.

I pointed my finger at the top of his head as if to ask if he could see it too.

However, Andrea glanced behind him and then smiled bitterly. His eyelashes trembled pitifully, and his jewel-like eyes looked downward. In an instant, his face sank into sadness.

Why, why is he like this? Can he see it? Or can't he?

Then Andrea opened his mouth.

"I didn't come to catch Del. Just... if Del wants to escape from everyone, maybe I can help... Even though the Magic Tower Lord has no idea, the Crown Prince and the Archduke are almost close."

What is he talking about? Escape from everyone? Magic Tower Lord? Crown Prince and Archduke? Aren't they really high-ranking people?

While I blinked my eyes, he took a few steps closer. Now his handsome face was right in front of me. From him, the scent of desert sand and the refreshing smell of soap wafted. I quietly inhaled the unfamiliar fragrance.

"It's dangerous here now. If you settle in one place for too long, you'll be exposed. So, let's go somewhere else. I'll take you to a safer place."

He spoke gently, blinking his eyes as if using a bewitching charm. The earnest plea of the handsome man was dangerous. I felt an inexplicable desire to grant anything, but I couldn't bring myself to agree.